WHERE YOU ARE • 02

•°•°•

From: Endou Mamoru
To: Gouenji Shuuya

Delivered

Goodmorning Shuuya
I just woke up, still sleepy tho
Love u :>

It was now like this everyday, Endou would wake up and first thing he would do is to send a message to Gouenji, hoping that he'll be able to read this, he dared not ask on when he's coming back, he doesn't have any guts left to do so.

'A total of 53 messages and 4 missed calls from me, and none of those even reached him...'

Sitting on the bed, Endou placed Gouenji's pillow close to his chest, burying his face on it.

When suddenly his phone rang, Endou took a quick glance on his phone, before picking it up.

Kidou Yuuto

Answering the call, Endou turn it in loud speaker mode, and place it on his desk before getting out of the bed.

"Goodmorning Mamoru."

"Goodmorning Yuuto." Endou replied, skimming on his closet for a pair of new clothes.

"I'm coming to you're house in an hour, and knowing that you haven't make your breakfast yet, I'm just gonna bring you one."

Endou chucked in reply, "You know you don't have to this everyday, I can perfectly take care of myself."

"If taking care of yourself, means you only eat once a day, then you're more stupid than you were before."

A pout crept in Endou's face, "You're so mean~!"

Kidou hums in reply, "You better take a shower already, or else you won't be able to make a grand entrance to your students."

Endou paused, taking a glance on his phone before screaming, "I TOTALLY FORGOT!"

"I know."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU KNOW!?" Endou yelled, and immediately made a run to the bathroom.

"And off he goes..." Kidou muttered, as he heard the loud sound from the other line, and end the call.

•°•°•

Kidou sighed as he looked at Endou eating, he was only taking small bites and isn't halfway done yet.

"Yuuto...I'm full already..." Endou said, as he lightly push back his food from his lap, looking at Kidou with doe eyes.

"You haven't eaten half of it yet." Kidou said, not talking his eyes off from his phone, watching the news.

"But--! I can't anymore!" Endou whines, "Pleeeeaaasseee!"

Kidou sighs, "Fine...But you better finish it later."

Endou cheered with delight, as he pack his meal. And his attention were caught on the news Kidou is watching.

"What's that?" Endou asked, as he leaned his head on Kidou's shoulder.

"News, about the plans of this Holy Emperor, in the Holy Road." Kidou said, frowning.

"Holy Road... Holy Emperor..." Endou murmured his hand making a fist, "It used to be called Football Frontier..."

Kidou looked at him, before turning his eyes back on the screen, revealing a video about the Holy Emperor speaking, 'Shuuya... What the hell are you thinking...'

•°•°•

::yes, kidou knew about who gouenji is. sue me.

•°•°•

-soft_tempeh.♡

♡