WHERE YOU ARE • 03

•°•°•

¦Flashback¦

Endou's eyes widen in shock,

"This is..."

"How soccer is played the day Fifth Sector had taken control." Kidou said.

"No way.."

"To gain this much power..." Endou clenches his fist.

"Why didn't the..

"They were too late and don't have enough power left to stop it."

Looking towards Raimon Junior High and Eito Academy's match, the pained face that Raimon player has made Endou's heart ache.

"So this is Raimon..."

¦Flashback Ends¦

•°•°•

"What do you think your students will be?" Kidou asked.

"Raimon? Hmm... I don't really know what to say, the day I saw their match with Eito and how pitiful they look.." Endou shakes his head, "No... I was surprised by this one player.." He trailed, as a small smile grace his lip, rubbing his hands together.

"Matsukaze Tenma."

"That's his name..?" Endou said, looking at Kidou.

"Yes, and guess what, Kino and him are distant relatives."

"Aki-chan..!" Smiling brightly towards Kidou, "It's a small world indeed as they say.."

Kidou chuckled, "Why are you the one being wise here."

"Mamoru wanna try doing it, because Yuuto looks super cool when he does it!" Endou exclaimed, grinning at him.

"Third Person, really?"

Endou pouted, crossing his arms and looks away, "Got a problem?"

"Not at all, if Akio is one of the reasons you're doing this."

"How did you--!?" Endou gasp in shock.

"You're spending more time with him lately."

Endou looked at him before smirking, "Don't be jealous Yuuto~! Akio is all yours, so stop being such a bratty jealous Waifu~!"

"Bratty?" Kidou asked, an irk mark on his forehead.

"Forget that I said anything!"

•°•°•

"By the way.. Will you tell me about the Raimon players?" Endou asked, sprawling over Kidou's lap, "And when will this traffic jam ends!" Whining.

"I thought you'd never ask." Kidou said, pulling out his laptop, ignoring Endou's complain.

•°•°•

"I wonder if I'll be a good teacher to them..." Endou wondered, "Will I?" He looks at Kidou.

"Don't worry, you will be.."

"It's such a nostalgia though..." He trailed, "It was like yesterday that we were being taught soccer.. But now, we're the one that are teaching them soccer..!"

"It is..."

"I can't wait to teach them soccer!"

"You'll be a good teacher.."

'As long as you take your mind off Shuuya, just for a little while.. This will end soon enough...'

•°•°•

::i'm sorry it's short, i'll make it up to you guys on the next chapter.

•°•°•

-soft_tempeh.♡

♡