Chapter 7: Goodbyes

It was finally the day that the pups go home to Earth.

Ryder: "Okay pups, It's time to pack up and head on home."

They all nodded and gathered their things. They got ready and headed for the cafeteria for their last lunch.

Astro: "Do you really have to go?"

Phoebe: "Yeah, we're really gonna miss you."

Chase: "Of course, Our town still needs us."

Skye: "Yeah, but if you ever get the chance to come down there, you've gotta see the beach! It has the best sunsets ever."

Everest: "And you have to visit the mountains too. Snowboarding is just like Moonboarding."

Marshall: "And because of that, I can finally beat your record without messing up." He smirked.

Everest: "Keep dreaming, Marshy."

Rubble: "You have to try Mr.Porter's pies, cakes, pizzas...........ohohoh." Rubble was staring at the ceiling.

Rocky: "When you do get to visit us, I'll be able to make modifications to your pup-pack. But for now, you wanna show him Ryder?"

Ryder: "Let's go!"

They went to the hangar and found a large object under a cover.

Ryder: "Astro, since you are now a member of the Paw Patrol, we got you a welcoming present." He pulled off the cover.

Astro was blown away to see his very own pup-house/spacecraft. It had a white paint job with silver accents on the wings, the Paw Patrol logo, and the thrusters.

Astro: "I-I......don't know what to say. Thank you Ryder! And you too pups!"

Ryder: "You're gonna need it if you're saving Adventure Bay, or the world from trouble."

Rocky: "It's fit to withstand re-entry and has the latest tech we have in our vehicles."

Astro: "Thanks guys. I really am gonna miss you."

Chase: "Don't worry, we'll call when we get back."

Zuma: "And besides, you got all the company you want in the galaxy." He smirked as he nodded at Phoebe.

Astro: "Zuma!"

They all laughed at his reaction, but now it was time to go. They waved goodbye and got in the spacecraft. They waved back as they saw the ship take off.

Phoebe: "I'm really gonna miss them."

Astro: "Don't worry, they're my teammates, they're fine."

Phoebe: "O-Okay, but what now? It's just the two of us here at the station."

Astro put a paw on her blushing cheek.

Astro: "Yeah, I guess it is just the two of us."

Capt. Hughes: "Go on, you lovebirds. Have fun!" He said.

Astro: "Race you to the crater!"

Phoebe: "Oh you're on!"

The Shiba Inu and the Australian Shepherd went off to play, while Ryder and the pups were on their way back to Earth.

Robo-Dog was there to pick them up at the rocket platform, and once they got back to the Lookout, it was already 9:00 PM.

Ryder: "Okay, pups. Time for-." He was cut off by the pups already snoring in their own puphouses.

"Okay, goodnight pups." He whispered.