Chapter 1: The Invitation

Ryder and the pups just finished a mission and they all went back to the Lookout to play for the rest of the day.

Chase: "Finally! A chance to unwind and relax." He lays down in the grass.

Zuma: "You said it dude! I'm gonna go wide some waves. It's gonna be wicked awesome!" Runs to the beach with his surfboard.

Skye: "I'm gonna go play some Pup-Pup Boogie." Walks into the Lookout. He watches Skye walk in.

Rocky: "Is Chase Skye-dreaming again?"

Rubble: "Is that what it's called? Haha. Let's snap him out of it." He said as the two walked over to the pup.

Rubble: "Uh..Chase? Earth to Chase?"
Waving his paw at the pup's face.

Chase: "Uh Wha-What? Oh, hey Rubble, Rocky. What is it?"

Rubble: "Me and Rocky are gonna go dig for trash on the beach. Come on!"

Rocky: "O-okay, as long as I don't get-ughh-wet."

Chase: "Uh, okay." He took a nap afterwards.

Both trail off and followed Zuma to the beach.

Ryder was in the Lookout playing a game when he suddenly got a call.

Ryder: *answers the phone* "Ryder here!"

Capt. Hughes: "Hey there Ryder! It's been a while!"

Ryder: "Captain Hughes?! I haven't seen you since I went to space camp two years ago! How are you?"

Capt. Hughes: "I'm great. I wanted to invite you to see the new Lunar Space Station."

Ryder: "The Lunar Space Station. Wait, Lunar? Does that mean-"

Capt. Hughes: "Yes Ryder, I'm inviting you to the Moon for the next three weeks! Are you interested?"

Ryder: "Are you kidding? We would LOVE to go! I'm bringing the whole Paw Patrol with me."

Capt. Hughes: "I was hoping you'd say that, the other astronauts are big fans of theirs. Plus, I want to introduce them to my new pup."

Ryder: "You have your own pup? That's awesome! They would absolutely love to meet him...or her?"

Capt. Hughes: "He's a male pup, Ryder."

Ryder: "Oh, they would absolutely love to meet him. We'll see you at the rocket platform!"

Capt. Hughes: "Great! I'm here right now. I'll see you then!"

*hangs up the phone and calls Everest and Tracker*

Everest: "Hey Ryder! What's up?"

Tracker: "¡Hola! Ryder! ¿Que esta pasando?"

Ryder: "Everest and Tracker, I need you both down at the Lookout for a special surprise!"

Everest: "SAYNOMOREIWILLBETHERE
RYDERBYE!" *hangs up*

Tracker: "¿Por qué tenía que gritarle directamente al teléfono? That hurt! Not to worry Ryder, I'll be there tan rápido como sea posible."  *hangs up*

Ryder then calls the pups.

Ryder: "PAW PATROL TO THE LOOKOUT!!!"

All: "Ryder needs us!"

They make a run for the elevator as Marshall crashes into them as usual.
They were all knocked over with Skye landing on Chase's back. They both blushed redder than Marshall's truck.