Chapter 5: Astro to the Rescue!

A few days after Everest and Marshall made up, they have been spending more time with each other. The pups have been enjoying their stay on the Moon, and knowing they only have about a week and a half left there meant they have to enjoy every second of it.

Ryder heard knocking on the door.

Capt. Hughes: "Hey Ryder!"

Ryder: "Hello Captain Hughes! What brings you here?"

Capt. Hughes: "I wanted ask you and the Paw Patrol if you wanna watch an incoming spacecraft land here?"

Ryder: "A spaceship from Earth is gonna come here?" The pups heard this and came right away.

Capt. Hughes: "Yeah, isn't it great? They're bringing in two new astronauts here."

Chase: "There's gonna be a spaceship arriving here? That's so cool!"

Skye: "Yeah!"

Zuma: "Let's go! I wanna see!"

Rubble: "I can't wait to meet the new people. New friends are always fun."

Rocky: "Yeah, you said it Rubble."

Marshall: "Watching those doors open is so cool."

Everest: "I know! Those doors are enormous!"

Capt. Hughes: "So? What do you say?"

Ryder: "The pups wanna go, so we're going!"

The pups cheered and howled in excitement for the incoming spaceship about to arrive. They to the viewing area at the side of the hangar. They saw the ship they used to get here, as well as others ships.

Then they heard the ship calling.

Astronaut: "Lunar Space Station, come in! Lunar Space Station, come in!"

Capt. Hughes: "This is Lunar Space Station, we hear you loud and clear. Awaiting your entry as we speak.

Astronaut: "That's the problem, we need help!"

Ryder: "Oh no, what happened?" He said on the comms.

Astronaut: "Our thrusters malfunctioned, we sitting ducks out here and we're getting pulled back by Earth's gravity! Please hurry!" They deactivated the communications.

Capt. Hughes: "We can't send our ships, they're not fueled up, or ready."

Astro: "No need to worry Cap'n."

They all looked at the space pup that's all geared up and ready to go.

Astro: "I'm heading out there. But, I'm gonna need a few extra paws." He looked at Chase and Marshall.

Ryder: "Okay. Chase, I need you and your winch to help pull the ship here safely.

Chase: "Chase is on the case!" Skye looked at him dreamily like she always does.

Ryder: "And Marshall, I need you to look at the ship's gas tanks to see if they're damaged."

Marshall: "I'm fired u-." Everest kissed him on the cheek.

Everest: "That's for good luck." She giggled.

Marshall: "Thanks." He said with a warm smile.

They put on their space suits and headed for the hangar.

Astro: "Thanks for having my back guys."

Marshall: "It's the least we could do, after all you did to teach us to Moonboard."

Astro: " Oh yeah, speaking of Moonboards."

Chase: "What is it?"

Astro: "*clears his throat* ruff ruff! Moonboard booster mode!" The board appeared but it had small thrusters at its rear and wings on each side.