Chapter 6

"Um, I'd like a  veinte Mocha with extra cream," I said, raising my voice slightly over the buzz of the ever moving Starbucks. Looking around, I didn't see Adam anywhere, so I decided just to order my favorite drink. I got it every time I went anywhere with a Mocha Coffee. It was heaven in a cup.

It came quickly, and I immediately grabbed it, gripping it with both hands. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply at the delicious chocolaty smell emerging from the cup, and held its warmth. There truly was nothing like hot coffee.

I heard a gasp, and turned to see where it came from. There was a teenage girl with frizzy brown hair and glasses practically jumping up and down in excitement. I wondered what the big deal was, until I turned to the jingling door. Walking smoothly in was none other than my date, Adam Young.

The girl let out a ferocious scream. I cringed at the sound, and took a slight step back. The chick was crazy.

"Oh my god it's Adam Young!!!" she yelled. Everyone in the restaurant looked at her like she was mad. And in all honesty, she was.

"Do any of you know who he is?" she exclaimed, now talking to the entire Starbucks population. 

Blank stares came from just about everyone. Adam looked around and caught my eye. His eyes twinkled with amusement. He smirked for a second before turning to the teenage girl.

"You would be surprised at how often I get that. Actually I'm Adam's brother, um, Louis. Didn't know he had a twin brother, huh?" Adam stated.

The girl's face fell like a rock being thrown off the Empire State Building. Her face turned brigher than a tomato, and she began stuttering. 

"Oh. Oh oh, oh gosh! I- I'm so s-sorry! I j-just thought y-you were- Wow, I'm p-pathetic I mean like, Wow! And I-" 

Her rambling was interrupted by Adam's laughter. His laugh was adorable, and I silently yelled at myself for thinking of my 'Just Friends' date in that way.

"Wow, I cannot keep a straight face when saying that! You are correct, my dear. I am Adam Young. Louis doesn't exist."

The girl turned even redder, and through her huge glasses, there were tears threatening to spill over. "Oh. Well... Hi," She stammered, her voice shaking.

He smiled and opened his arms for a hug. "Don't be shy now, come here."

She flew into his arms, as if him opening his arms activated a magnet that she was attracted to.

"I'm sorry," he said as they were hugging. 

When they pulled away, tears really were dripping from her eyes. 

"It's just that you're my idol and I can't believe I'm talking to you and you're the only reason I make it through every day and I stare at your picture which I have plastered to my ceiling and that's really creepy but it's true and I am truly your biggest fan, you'll never meet a fan bigger than me," she said quickly without taking a breath, her stuttering problem magically disappearing.

He laughed. "Well then I owe you a huge thank you. I love my fans more than anything," he truthfully stated.

She squealed a moment before running to her mom, and pulling an iPhone out of the woman's purse. She shoved it in the lady's hands, and ran back to Adam.

"Here, get a picture! This is so Instagram worthy!" she said.

They posed and got the picture. There were some more hugs, tears, and finally, a farewell before Adam actually got a chance to come over by me. I was standing in the same spot during the whole ordeal, and was, like everyone else, frozen in shock at the freak show displayed before us.