Special Chapter 1.1

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

AND OH. I MADE THIS SPECIAL CHAPTER. IT'S ACTUALLY NOT RELATED TO THE STORY BUT THEY ARE STILL THE CHARACTERS. THIS IS A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL BECAUSE, WELL, DUH. IT'S DECEMBER!!!! CONSIDER IT MY PRESENT TO YOU ALL.

AND WE ARE #620 IN FANFICTION! I MEAN, IT'S NOT MUCH BUT FUCKING HELL. OUT OF THE THOUSANDS FANFICTIONS OUT THERE, MINE IS IN THE HUNDREDS! THIS IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER. I NEVER COULD'VE DONE ANY THIS WITHOUT MY READERS. ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO ALWAYS COMMENT. I MAY NOT REPLY. BUT BELIVE, I KNOW WHO YOU PEOPLE ARE AND WHEN I HAVE TIME, I STALK YOU. OOPS. IM A CERTIFIED CREEP ;)))

I LOVE YOU xx

_________________________________________________________

Title: 12 Days Before Christmas

Characters:

Selena Gomez played by Herself

Zayn Malik played by Himself

Justin Bieber played by Himself

Word Count: --

It was a typical cold morning of December. Selena was snuggling into her bed warmers. It's freezing. She thought. She was so lazy from getting up from bed. It's almost 10 in the morning and her stomach is grumbling. That's when she decided to eat breakfast. As she went out of her room, her phone vibrated and a song of Taylor Swift was heard. Startled, she hurried back to the table on the side of her bed to answer who it was. But the call was ended. She was flustered. She has been receiving a lot of calls lately when December started. She was so curious who the mystery caller is but the number was blocked. She was about to put down her phone when it vibrated again.

A text message from a blocked number.

Her heartbeat went fast. She was nervous and happy at the same time. It's the first time that she received a text from him or her.

'12 Days Of Christmas was reversed. Playback but more exciting. Surprises you'll never expect. I will grant your wishes in exchange for your Christmas. -Mr. X'

She was so confused. Who is he? She felt nauseous. Fear crept into her body. The mystery texter knows her. She is sure of that. Selena lost her appetite. She plans on going back to sleep, and as if on cue, her door was slammed open.

"Hey Selena! Whatcha- Hey.. Are you alright? You look pale." Zayn, her best friend, barged into her room. Zayn was looking at Selena with a worried face.

"I'm fine. And what are you doing here early?" She asked while Zayn was walking towards her and sat down on the bed.

"First, 10 o'clock is so not early. And I was right that you're not getting up from bed so I came to feed you baby Sel." Zayn said while caressing her hair. She was pissed. She hates being treated like a baby yet she likes it at the same time.

"Stop calling me baby. And if I'm not mistaken, you came here to play Xbox with Brandon."

"You're right! You always got me. But you must eat first. Oh wait! You're taking a diet? For Justin to notice you? Come on! That guy will surely notice if you walk to school skinny as fuck." He said full of sarcasm. "And by the way, you really don't need a diet. I think you're fit enough to get notice by Justin Bieber. I'm still pretty sure that he will definitely take you out for the Christmas like he's been--" Zayn was cut off when Selena put her hand on his mouth and cover it.

"Zayn Malik! Will you please stop it! Stop blabbering things and you talk fast! And I'm not taking a diet! I just don't feel really good." She shouted but her voice became softer at the last part. She felt guilty in a way. She ain't telling Zayn anything about the calls and texts that she has been receiving lately. Knowing Zayn, there will be only 2 reactions.