Chapter 9

Sooooooooo. I'm sorry that I just updated just know. It's been a week or two? I'm really really sorry. I have a lot of stuffs do because on August, I'll be moving to college which is pretty far away from home.
And I also have a job everyday so don't hate me please?

AND OH! I GOT TICKETS OMFG. IM GOING TO SEE MY BOYS NEXT YEAR HOLY SHSKDBSJDBSJSHDHD
ITS NOT VIP BUT ITS THE SECTION NEXT TO IT IM CRYINGSJSKSJSKD

SO HERE's Chapter 9. It's a long update. Rather than the usual short update I'm doing. I hope that this is enough already. 

*The italicized words are FLASHBACK

**The italicized + bold words are LYRICS

***The song used is Wherever You Are by 5 Seconds Of Summer but I changed the lyrics. Listen to the instrumental on the side. It's only piano because I couldn't find any minus 1.

****No photo this time. I want your imaginations to go wild. Or not?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9: It Makes Me Wonder

Selena's POV

It's been days since the kiss but Zayn and I never really talk about it since we both know that it'll be just awkward. I slapped him because I was shocked. But ever since that day, it became different. It's not my first kiss but whenever that incident crosses my mind, my heart races. Maybe because of the guilt? I accidentally kissed my best friend's 'guy'. Though, they are not yet dating even I already gave my approval. Zayn has a sweet bone somewhere in him. He wanted to propose to Perrie in a formal way.

Attraction is the spark that ignites when you first kiss. Love is the look in your eyes when you finally pull away.

I got that quote in the bookstore earlier while I'm finding books for my class. Math sucks.

And now that I think of it, I am not attracted to Zayn.

I just know it.

"So, got any ideas?" I was startled at Zayn when he asked me that question. We are at the bench, planning his 'formal proposal' to Perrie. Just by the thought of it makes me cringe. He is just going to ask her to be his girlfriend.

"Why not play a guitar and sing to her?"

"What? I don't play guitar." So he can sing? My mind laughed at him. Imagine the bad boy singing high notes. It's gonna be iconic.

"Then learn. If you can't learn to play guitar for Perrie, then how am I supposed to trust you that you'll do anything for her?" He sighed as a sign of defeat.

"Fine. Give me a week and I'll learn."

"Good. I would love to teach you." I mentally slapped myself for saying that. Things would just get complicated.

"Really? You know how to play? Teach me. Just be nice please." He mockingly smiled at me and I have nothing to do but rolled my eyes. Remind me again why I am tolerating this guy? "So what song should I sing to her?"

Hmmm.. What's a good song?

I brought out my phone and dialled Perrie's number.

"Hi Pee."