Chapter 11

So I dedicate this chapter to ThugMafia for her comment: "I laugh whenever selena says "perrie is so much prettier and better" lmfao sorry this may sound rude and all but perrie is pretty but selly is gorgeous. I hate Justin urgh get out of the picture already Justin !"

I actually laughed out loud when I read the comment. The whole world would agree with her on the upper part. About Justin.. I like his MUSIC but I TOTALLY DON'T SHIP JELENA like WTF -.-"

________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11: Ex - Boyfriend

Selena's POV

Ever since the fuss about Tuesday, I called in sick for the rest of the week. Mum doesn't know cos she really believes that I have a fever. Well thanks to myself for being a bookworm, I know how to fake a fever. It's easy but pretty disgusting.

"Sel, there's another package for you." Mum called out. Ever since then, I started receiving the same box of roses every day with a sorry note in it. I have no idea who was it from while my mum thought that it's my 'secret admirer'. Oh please. I'm not in high school anymore to have those. Besides, it says SORRY. Who would have the effort to send me flowers everyday just to say sorry?

"Sel, it's Monday tomorrow. Are you feeling better now baby?" I am scared. I am scared to go to school. I am scared to see Justin, Zayn and even my own best friend. I think I could handle Justin but Zayn and Perrie.. I don't want our friendships getting tampered just because of my silly feelings. I should try hard to hide it. It's better if I would be the one hurting than to drag both of them to the downfall of my nearly insane heart.

"I think so?" Perrie tried visiting me but I refused to allow any visitors. She could get my 'virus' is the only excuse I made up but it's effective. I got calls and texts from Perrie and Zayn but nothing from Justin.
I shouldn't have expected anything from him.. Last week was only an act.

~~

I dreadfully came to school. I looked like a walking dead. I could feel the heavy bags under my eyes. Results from last night's over thinking about what could happen.

"Selly? Are you alright now? Why aren't you answering my calls and texts? Zayn and I was worried about you.. And did you know?" My heart raced fast. Zayn was worried?

Of course he will be. You are the best friend of his girlfriend. Remember?

I hate my inner self most of the times.

"I'm okay." I simply answered her. I know that I am being a bitch to my best friend but what can I do? I just can't smile and talk to her the same way because my feelings is in the way.

"You're okay about Justin?" She looked confused and so am I.

"What about him?" I shouldn't have come to school. I'm physically present but mentally absent.

"He.. He is back." She said slowly as if the words that will came out of her mouth will break me. Flash news. I am already broken.

"I know. I've seen him last week." She stared at me for a while and caressed my back reassuring me.

"So.. You've talked?"

"Miss Edwards. Pay attention to my class, or go out." Our strict history professor called Perrie's attention. Gladly.
The rest of the history class was a blur. All I did was yawn, overthink, yawn again, and prevents myself to fall asleep. After the period, I immediately went out so Perrie would stop bombarding me questions I am not ready myself to answer. I went to the library because this is the only place I could clear my mind off of things. I didn't go for the usual spot cos memories of Zayn and I's little arguments came flashing my mind. I. Must. Forget. Zayn. Malik.
As I went to the last table, a pile of books was dropped down with a loud bang on the wooden table. I was actually expecting Zayn but then, I saw Justin instead.