Our boy Finn is not like that

Lori Porter was a nineteen year old who just never felt like going to college. She was very passionate about art: painting, sculpting, you name it. She loved being creative and sharing her passion with others. Her father died her senior year of high school and she inherited all of his money. After high school she decided to purchase her own art gallery where she showcased her pieces. She was proud of this gallery and named it Brad Porter's Art Gallery after her father. 

        She woke up Thursday morning to a text message from a guy that she met last week. His name was Finn and she met him at a club. He was a nice guy who was charming as well. She appreciated that he was such a gentleman to her and he treated her like a person. Lori really liked him and smiled when she saw her phone light up with Finn's name.

        Finn: Good morning, beautiful. I know this is kinda late but my friend Puck said that you should not text a girl right away to avoid being clingy. Anyways I just wanted to say that I had a good time at the club the other night and I would love to get to know you more. P.S. thank you for not making fun of my horrendous dance moves. P.S.S. I think you have a killer smile, would you want to grab lunch at Breadstix on Friday? xoxo   Finn

Lori squealed with excitement and screamed into her pillow. Even just by reading this text message she could imagine Finn's cute half smile he did. Of course she wanted to go to Breadstix with him.

Finn was playing COD with Artie, Puck, and Sam. They always hung out at least a couple of times after school to play video games. Finn heard his phone vibrate and he grinned. 

"Dude who is that, you are blushing", Sam teased him.

"It is this girl I met at the club the other night."

"Ooooh, playa play", said Artie with his hands in the air.

"Artie, our boy Finn is not like that. He has morals and he is a good guy. That is why he is my best friend", Puck smiled.

"Thanks, man", said Finn. He gave Puck a fist bump.

"No, but seriously guys. I really like her. Her name is Lori and she is beautiful."

"Dude you have to bring her on a date and show her that you really like her. You have to woo her like I did to Mercedes. You have to show her that you are not like most guys and that you are serious about her", said Sam. 

"I just asked her out on a date to Breadstix on Friday. She just responded I will tell you guys what she said." 

Lori: You are so sweet ! I love that half smile as yours as well :) Let's call it a date, pick me up at 7!

"Oh snappp! Ya'll are so cute.", Said Artie.