Your Love Is My Drug

Brit and I decided to go to her house after our date. Her parents were out of the town for the weekend and we had the place to ourselves. "Let's go inside, Santana. You don't have to be shy", Brittany teased. We walked inside and kicked off our high heels. Brittany was struggling to find a way to take off her shoes. She looked so cute when she was confused. "I love you", I said. "Awe. I love you too, San." "Let me help you, honey". I unlatched the strap on her heel and giggled. "You make it look so easy". "Lets go watch a movie. We can watch your favorite movie. The Last Unicorn", I suggested. "I love that movie", she screamed with joy. We sat on her leapord printed couch. Brittany was getting really into the movie and rested her head on my shoulder.  "Hey I want to talk to you about something.  About my feelings for you", I said.  "Go ahead".  "Your the most awesome person I ever met.  You just make me want to be a better person.  You might think this is a rush but I really do love you, Britt".  I began to sing a Kesha song to her. 

Maybe I need some rehab,

Or maybe just need some sleep

I've got a sick obsession,

I'm seeing it in my dreams

I'm looking down every alley,

I'm making those desperate calls

Im staying up all night hoping,

Hit my head against the walls

What you've got girl is hard to find

Think about it all about it all the time

I'm all strung up my heart is fried

I just cant get you off my mind

Because your love, your love, your love, is my drug

Your love your love your love

I said your love, your love, your love, is my drug

Your love your love your love

Won't listen to any advice, mamma's telling me to think twice

But left to my own devices i'm addicted its a crisis!

My friends think I've gone crazy, my judgment is getting kinda hazy

My status is gonna be affected if I keep it up like a love sick crackhead

What you've got girl is hard to find

Think about it all about it all the time

I'm all strung up my heart is fried

"Santana!  That was so beautiful.  I'm so glad your my Girlfriend, you're one in a million".  Brittany grabbed me by my waist and began to kiss me softly.  I leaned in closer and licked her top lip.  She started to kiss my bare shoulders and started to remove my red dress.  I pulled off her dress and dove on top of her.  "Let's go to my room, baby".  I grinned with my hand in hers and ran to her unicorn bedroom.  She started to kiss me against the wall and pull me closer.  I wanted to stay in her arms forever.  She made me feel so safe and secure.  I couldn't stop the lust I had for Brittany.  Her love was definately my drug.  That night I wished she was the one I lost my virginity to.  She was the only person I truly loved and cared for.  I could see myself being with Brittany for the rest of my life.  " Are you sure you're okay with this, San", she asked sweetly.  "Most definately", I said.  She smiled and carried me to her bed.  Her room looked so majical with all the rainbow colored bed sheets, blankets and pillows.  It was the most beautiful room I had ever seen.  The room portrayed Britt's bubbly personality.  I fell asleep in her arms and woke up the happiest girl in the world.  No one has ever loved me as much as Brittany.  I thought no one could ever love me before I met Brittany.  Now that I found my true love I never want to let it go.  Together we make each other stronger.  When I am with Brittany I am a sweeter person and when Brittany is with me she gets the confidence to feel smarter.  With each other we are the happiest couple in the world.