Kiss me like you wanna be loved

Finn was on his date with Lori and it was going well. He was very nervous and he hoped that she did not notice that. His hands were shaking like crazy and he was slurping his soda at a rapid pace, almost spilling his drink. 

"Soooo. Tell me something about yourself, Finn."

"Uhh. I am going to be a senior in high school next year. I am the quarterback of the football team, I sing in my school's glee club, and I enjoy playing the drums in my free time."

"That sounds really cool that you are in your school's glee club. Not many guys are comfortable enough to be a part of show choir. That's very attractive. You should sing for me sometime", Lori smiled.

"I would love to, but I am not the best singer. Now it is your turn. Tell me something about yourself", said Finn.

"Well, I am nineteen years old. I just graduated from high school last year and I am an artist. After my father died last year I bought my own art gallery. I am very proud of it."

"Lori, I am sorry about your dad", said Finn.

"No, you don't have to be sorry. At least I have memories of him with me so I am not sad anymore."

"My dad died when I was a baby but I was not old enough to remember him", said Finn.

"Hey now that we are done with dinner, let's go to my car. Maybe I will sing you a romantic ballad", Finn laughed.

"That sounds great", replied Lori.

They were both in Finn's yellow jeep and they were looking for a radio station to listen to. The song "Kiss me" by Ed Sheeran was playing and they decided to listen to it. Finn thought it would be a good moment to start singing.

Kiss me like you wanna be loved 

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

Settle down with me

And I'll be your safety

And you'll be my lady

My hearts against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck

I'm falling for your eyes but they don't know me yet

So kiss me like you wanna be loved

Lori looked into Finn's eyes and she was falling hard for him. When she first met him she thought he was the sweetest guy and after hearing him serenade her she thought he was talented as well.

Lori leaned in and kissed Finn.

"This feels like falling in love", Finn whispered.