Coming out to the familia

The next morning I opened my eyes and smelt my favorite thing to eat for breakfast.  I slowly walked downstairs on my tiptoes.  As I walked past the bathroom I peeked my head to the kitchen.  Brittany was humming to herself while making French Toast on the stove.  She had on her blue apron that said Kiss the chef.  "Hey, Britt.  You look sexy in that apron", I complimented.  Brittany smiled shyly as she placed the remaining toast on the plate.  "I'm glad you think so.  Does the chef get a kiss", she winked.  "Brittany of course the chef gets a kiss.  I have to follow what the apron says", I grinned.  I grabbed her waist and bent her over in a sensual kiss.  "Where did you learn how to do that, Santana", Brit asked.  I blushed and tripped as I fell in Brit's arms.  "You really need to be careful babe.  Let's eat".  We walked over to the chocolate brown dining table to eat our breakfast.  I poured two glasses of milk in the kitchen and was happy Brittany waited for me to come before she ate.  "You didn't have to wait for me", I said.  "But I wanted to".  After an hour of talking we finally finished our cold french toast.  "I'm going to go now Brittany.  Mami and Papi wants me to eat dinner with them tonight.  I might come out to them and I want you to be there".  "Santana that is amazing!  I am so proud of you!  I would love to come", she said.  Brittany gave me an embraced hug with her hands lightly rested on my waist.  "What should I wear", she asked.  "You can wear whatever you want.  I think it would be a good idea to wear something formal.  Maybe a dress or skirt", I replied.  "I will suprise you", she winked.  "I can't wait to see your beautiful face.  Come at my place at seven", I said.  She softly grabbed my wrist before I left and pulled me closer.  Brittany started to softly kiss my lips and kissed my forehead.  I had a huge grin on my face by the time I left.  "What's that grin for mija", mama asked with a smirk on her face.  "Nothing just Brittany makes me happy.  Is it okay if she comes to dinner with us.  I kind of invited her, mama".  "That's wonderful the more the merrier.  Now please go get ready.  I layed out a pretty dress on your bed", she said.  "Alright, mom", I replied.  I am so proud of myself to finally have the guts to tell my mom the truth.  In the past I was terrified to admit my feelings for Brittany and just wanted to lock them inside of my diary.  Now I realize that it is okay to be myself and accept myself for who I truly am.  After I got to my room I was mesmerized by the red velvet dress that was set out on my matress.  Everyone always said I looked good in red and I can't disagree with them on that statement.  After about fifteen minutes of checking myself out in the mirror I strutted downstairs with confidence.  I saw that Brittany had already arrived and was chatting with my parents.  She looked stunningly gorgeous in her bright yellow skirt and white v-necked shirt. "Wow... Santana you look so beautiful", she commented with admiration.  I heard my mom giggle and walked to the kitchen to give us some time alone.  "Santana your boobs just pop out of that dress", she flirtaciously remarked.  I smiled and gave her a quick kiss on her cheeks.  "Girls dinner is ready", yelled my mother.  "We are coming mom".  "We are coming...out of the closet tonight, San", Britt winked.  "Yes we are", I replied.  My parents arranged the table neatly with matching cups and plates aligned near each other.  My mom made a freshly baked turkey, vegetables, and a mouth watering French Silk pie.  "Mama, Papa there is something I want to tell you".  My parents looked at each other with a knowing smile and gave me their alert attention.  "You can tell us anything sweetie", My mother said.  "All my life I have appreciated everything you two have done for me as parents.  You truly are great parents and I look up to you each and every day.  For a long time I was dissapointed in myself for who I am, but Brittany helped me accept myself.  She has helped me love myself just like you two have.  I am deeply and completely in love with Brittany S. Pierce.  Brittany you are my soulmate.  I hope you can be okay with it", I announced.  "Mija your father and I have already known.  We knew since you were 10 years old and playing with Brittany after school.  We love you and completely accept you no matter what", My mother said.  "Santana you are our daughter and we love you no matter who you love.  It doesn't matter to me that you are interested in girls.  What matters to me is that you are happy.  Plus we couldn't ask for a better daughter in-law", my father said.  I was so happy to feel accepted by my amazing parents.  Brit and I ran as we gave my parents hugs.  I finally realized that I didn't have to be scared of letting my secret out in the open.  That was all in the past for me and I was glad that my parents didn't see my sexuality as being who I am.  Santana Lopez had a lot more to offer with her amazing musical talent and I am gladly proud to say I am happy to be myself.