4.✍@cathartics✍

OK, here is another interview of amazing carthartics(whose name is hard to pronounce and i havent't learned it yet ) is another celebrity of the world of WATTPAD /!! really I need to get my brain checked. *in chelsea briggs voice the girl from hollywire * ok so after my stressful exams and lots of drama here i present you one of the wattpad hot list authors cath -*clapping.*

*chelsea briggs voice*

its indeed hard to find true and simple love stories these dys *sighs* but here I am with the amazing author of aesethics another amazayn story yeah got me right its zayn stary and let me tell you its absolutely amazayn . if you feel like reading something romantic check that book out .

Letter to Dylan is yet another story of hers that brings me to tears. And you should congratulate me on my lucky chance *fangirls * to talk to her. Her lovely chat is below dont forget to comment and vote plus check her story out ...

meanwhile we can all drool over the insanely cute cover of her story All of her stories can be classified as perfectly romanic and heart tocuhing and now i shut up to let you read the interview ..

*means my personal opinions not part of the interview

Me: describe yourself and everything you would like to tell us?

Cath: Hmm... There's not really a lot to say about myself, really. I'm fifteen, I can ALMOST drive, I like to write (obviously), I like to read, and I love hanging out with my friends but I also love being alone. I really like to bake.

Me:*I CAN'T EVEN DRIVE A BICYCLE!! AND CAN'T COOK TOO.

I've got a knack for One Direction (and you only have to talk to me for about thirty seconds to know that), but especially Liam and Zayn. I don't know why. I just do.

OH, I do have a few things I'd like to tell you guys. One, I don't know why people sometimes people seem intimidated to talk to me, I guess because of my followers, but I LOVE when people message me, and I answer them all (unless it's just a link to a book).

And I read all of my comments too even if I don't reply to them all, so I WILL see what you guys have to say!

ME:* sweet thing to say awww.

Me: .what would you say to me that will make me read your book/s immediately??

Cath: Hmm, this is a tough one. I've never really been good at grabbing people's attention but...

I try to write things that make people feel. That's all.

Me:* feel......................... I m crazy .

Me: what are your biggest wattpad inspirations? How do you join the site??

Cath : I have a LOT of Wattpad inspirations and I'm probably going to forget some... @ToastedBagels , @Leigh_ , @AubreyEatsHearts , @NorthbyNorth , @XxSkater2Girl16xX and many more

Me:* thanks for interview recommendations hehe..

Me: how do you come up with the idea of your story? Do you find your popularity stressful or joyful?? (Serious joyful what the hell is wrong with me??!!!!)

Cath: My story ideas come from lots of different places really. I usually take a bunch of miniature ideas and combine them to make a huge idea. That's what happened with Aesthetics at least.

My popularity (which is still weird to say, whoa???) is pretty joyful yeah. I really like that I can talk to somebody and make their day sometimes. There are times when it's stressful (like when I log on to a lot of messages or when people are constantly telling me to update...) but overall it's very joyful, yeah. I'm grateful 100%