16. ✍@pialikesfood✍

Hello Wattpaders,

this is me to take you out of your misery and the mortal coil(seriously idk what the fuck is wrong with me. You and i are very well aware of my current situation of not being punctual but lets say Procrastination and i do have a long history together. So where was i? oh yes ! today here is another amazing interview for you all

But there is something i must tell you all!, recently i have been craving blood? is it good? hahah just joking

but please close your window while sleeping tonight something bad lurks outside

btw enjoy

SHARE.VOTE.COMMENT.SUGGEST

1. What type of person are you in real life? Describe yourself and everything you want us to know.

Pia: I am loud. I like to talk, about anything and everything. I can happily talk about the weather but also discuss the meaning of life in the same conversation. I'm clumsy and I have terrible posture. I like to think I'm social and easy to get along with, but I know I can also be super awkward. I'm quite adventurous and I love going to new places.

Wow interesting person to be.

2. How and why you started writing and joined wattpad?

Pia: I started being interested in writing when I was around 10 but I joined Wattpad when I was 12. I actually took down my very first Wattpad story (thankfully) because it was terrible. The main reason I started writing on here was because I had so many ideas and I really wanted to share them and turn them into something.

3. Make a list of your hobbies and favourites?

Pia: 3. Writing, obviously. Photography. Watching TV shows. Watching films. Watching anything really. Shopping. Travelling. Eating.

All the things you expect from a lover of words and its art.. wait what the hell is wrong with me ? *shakes head*

4. What are you inspirations? What makes you a different from others?

Pia: . I get inspirations from everyone and everything. My friends, books, films, places, everything inspires me really. However, as for what makes me different, I'm not entirely sure. I think right now I'm still figuring out who I am and who I want to be, not only as a writer but also as a person, so I think you'll have to come back to me with that question in a few years time.

Wow I would gladly be present for the answer of my question young lady, its always a pleasure to talk about the mysteries of life. You should try reading Shakespeare it might help ..

5. What do you think of the wattpad community? Suggest a nickname for it?

Pia: I love the Wattpad community! Everybody is so kind and encouraging. I'm terrible at nicknames but I usually call them Wattpaders!

not even a single author has given some cute nickname, too humble I must tell you my dear friends.

6. What are your greatest fears, regrets, talents, strengths, and weakness? Why