➰@MommaShifter ➰Beta of @Clawpack ➰

You can't even begin to imagine the lengths i have gone through to interview this single person. We all are used to seeing the usual writers but this time it is none other than but

MOMMA SHIFTER!!!!

the beta of clawpack!!

even i was a bit yearning to join but what could a human do in a pack of were's so anyway

here she is

*howls* *the voice sounds like a cat being choked to death*

THE INTERVIEW

ITALICS= MY OPINION

1. Describe yourself, anything and everything you want us to know? What should I expect if I meet you?

Pt2: list five special characteristic traits of your that could help me in finding you from a crowd of 100?

Momma shifter: I'm clumsy, kind of tall, and athletic. 1a. I'm tall, blonde-brownish hair, I always wear jeans and my boots, gray eyes, and I never carry a purse.

2. Why, how when and why you joined wattpad? What is the story behind your username?pt2: how is wattpad?

Momma shifter: My friend told me about wattpad and I started off just reading books. Then I decided to start writing and I really enjoyed it so I kept going. I joined about 2 years ago. And my username is from my fans. They started calling me MommaShifter and then I changed it for them But I still go by Austin Luver. 2a. I love wattpad.

3. Are you a writer at heart (i.e. being a bit emotional, observant, and day dreamer) ?

pt2: why do you write?

Momma shifter: I would say yes. I love putting emotional, action, plot twists, everything into my stories. 3a. I actually have no idea. I love writing and it is happy place to me. If I'm really upset or stressed out, I write.

4. What makes you a unique writer? How? Which genre do you hate writing in and why? pt2: What would you do if you were a you tuber??

Momma shifter: I actually don't know. I would say I'm just a normal writer. I don't think I'm unique. I don't think I have a genre that I hate. I really only write werewolf books haha. 4a. I would probably talk about books all the time lol.

5. Time to give some fun filled, darkest, unknown facts about you (state any 20 or more;)

State your favourites, hobbies, habits, pet peeves , darkest obsession and desires;)

Momma shifter: I love adventures, I love to write and read, I hate running, I love chinese and Mexican food, foxes and wolves are my favorite animals. My favorite color is red, i'm a horan girl, i love the Vikings, Blackhawks, Celtics, red soxs, and I own alpacas, a dog, and a lot of cats. I want to be a veterinarian for a zoo. That is all I can think of. Me too!! I m a horan girl!!!

6. What's next for you on wattpad? Is writing mere passion or is it gonna become a major part of your life? How? "If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die" do you agree? Why?