@✍angellover254✍

hello kids!!!

I updated on time !

well I hope I get used to it !

The person I have interviewed today is not some famous writer but none other member of the scary, kinda meany, but extremely helpful team of ambassadors!!!

hope you enjoy !!!

1. Describe yourself and everything you want us to know?

Angel: Ahhh, this is hard one lol. I guess I should start with the basics. I'm nineteen years old, and I'm a second year college student. I'm 100% Chinese, and I'm roughly around five feet, six inches. I'm studying Graphic Design, and Creative Writing. I was born in China, but I was raised in the United States. I love writing, and art. They're my passions of life.

I feel like a little minor rebelling -_-

2. How did you join wattpad? and how did you entered the amazing world of writing?

Angel: The first time I found Wattpad I was still writing on fiction press so when I went on it, it was really confusing to use (this was when Wattpad was new-is). I forgot all about it until I was 16. One of my favourite writers on Fiction press told her readers she was moving to Wattpad so I checked it out (I completely forgot about it and only realized it was the same website months later). I was only a reader at first, but after getting used to the site I decided to move to Wattpad as well a (this was around the time I was trying to find a better writing site to write on because fiction press was lacking the feedback I wanted). And three years later, here I am :)

I m glad here you are girl !

I started writing because I wanted to create a background story for my anime characters I'd drawn when I was younger. I was really into anime when I was 13, so when I started thinking up a story I could write about them; I just had to get it down on paper. Ever since then, I'd been writing, and creating stories. Though I moved away from the manga style stories.

I m so glad you have , but manga is still life ...

3. Do you wish to be an author one day? If no then what and why. If yes then why and would write about what?

Angel: So, I'm already an author. (Kind of - I still don't consider myself as one yet). I already published a book, and I'm working on my second one that will be release in September with Summit. They're both romance/teen fiction genres.

Congrats girl !! I hope to meet you at a book signing one day !

4. What's next for you on wattpad? What is it like to be a wattpad ambassador? What special things you learn or get? Details!!!

Angel: I'm not sure what's next for me. But I'll probably keep writing on Wattpad, and learning new stuff. Being a Wattpad Ambassador is really fun! (: I love it, here. I'm pretty new compared to my senior ambassadors, but I got to say, I love it so far. They're amazing people, and because they'd given me so much over the years, volunteering for the Wattpad community is the least I can do to repay them back. I can't say what I exactly do as an ambassador or what things I get since that's top secret information but I'll say this, becoming a Wattpad Ambassador was a blessing, and a given, and I honestly can't imagine not being on the team.