Chapter 46

George and Ink sat on the opposite bank and watched to see what would happen. They watched as the wolf Integra tried to entice Alucard to mate with her. Alucard just sat there and enjoyed the attention his master gave him. After chasing her for so long, he found it very enjoyable that she was now chasing him. She nuzzled him, she bit his ear, and then she lay down beside him; edging so close to him. Alucard grinned wickedly. After all, he was to obey his master's orders. He sat up, nuzzled her, licked her cheek, and then he transformed back into a man. He picked up Integra and cradled her in his arms.

"Remember my dear master, the choice was always yours." he chuckled.

Alucard brought Integra home, but he didn't take her upstairs to her room. He brought her downstairs to his room in the basement. As the sun came up and she became human again, he gently laid her in his coffin, and then he lay down beside her. Alucard looked upon her sleeping form and lusted after her perfectly sculpted body. She had been so close to him, wanting him, and enticing him. He could no longer contain his desire for her; he just wished that she had chosen to be turned first. For after tonight, he would lose her forever. But not before, she would feel exactly how much he loved her.

She cuddled him as she lay blissfully dreaming. Alucard smiled at her as she opened her eyes, and then he kissed her. Integra sighed with contentment and kissed him back. Alucard could feel Integra's desire and he knew what she wanted. With the sly grin of an expert liar plastered on his face, Alucard pulled her gently against his chest, his comforting chest already promising more than he could offer with his body. Alucard wasn't one to make his countess wait long, and Alucard wasn't willing to break what a feeble spell he seemed to have casted on her. He quickly tore out of his clothes, snapping several buttons to the floor in a primal urge. He moved no faster than a human would, and returned to her arms just seconds after he'd released her.

Alucard basked in the beauty of her pale flesh before he dove into pleasuring her. He caressed her body with passionate hands, stoking the fire that began to consume Integra, and built it into a frenzy. His lips pressed against hers with a fierce passion, bruising her with their kiss, and enslaving her tongue. But the blonde beneath him was having none of that, taking control and biting down roughly on his cool tongue. The two of them met in the middle, uniting bodily and lustfully forcing themselves on each other, pushing in every manner that Integra, or even Alucard, knew. Their hands tantalized each others' bodies, searching for the cleverly hidden weaknesses they refused to admit. They seemed to rove of their own accord, pressing their partner's defenses, seeking to drive them into a heated, satisfied, defeat. Alucard's swift hands darted about, claiming her with well placed touches; a gentle palm tantalizing her nerves, tender fingers stroking just where she was most vulnerable, anything to send that thrill through her skin, through her flesh.

Alucard's hands went from soft caresses to forceful clutches and tugs; but not enough that he knew would leave bruises. Then, as she growled again in pain and pleasure. His lips curved, wolfishly grinning with lust as his countess took command once again, exploring Alucard's body with the intensity of a starving child looking for more food. Alucard took his cue and began pushing into her harder and faster. Hegrabbed her waist and held her tightly as he shoved himself in and slowly dragged himself out of hersoaking wet folds. Both stimulating her and making her suffer. She moaned and gasped with ecstasy as her breasts bounced upand down, in time with his thrusts. Alucard grinned with great pride, as hereveled in that fact, that It was he that burnedwithin her and set her body on fire. He had known from the minute that he set eyes on her, that she would be the type to be domineering. No longer was she quiet and stolid, she was wild, passionate, and powerful. Gladly accepted by Integra, Alucard made love to her, as a man deeply in love with his lady.

**

George smiled as she watched her father disappear with her mother in his arms. She knew that Alucard would take her straight home. George and Ink were walking back home, When they soon ran into Walter.