Chapter 35

George was on the playground at school, doing pushups, when she heard someone scream and cry. She stopped doing pushups and went to take a look. She sat in the grass and watched as five middle school boys beat up and pushed around an elementary school boy.

"Leave me alone, that's all the money I have!" he cried.

"Humpf, money is not all we're after, it is playtime after all." laughed the boy with red hair.

The middle school boys all laughed as they tossed Tommy Halbert around. George just watched. Suddenly, she wasn't alone. Ink popped up out of the ground and sat beside his master.

"Aren't you going to help him?" asked Ink.

"Why should I? He's always picking on me."

"Just like Pip picks on Seras, huh."

"Aren't you supposed to be with Alucard?" snipped George, annoyed at being reminded that the boy really liked her.

"He's sleeping." said Ink.

"Sneaking out of the house?" quipped George, as she arched an eyebrow.

"I take after my master. So, what shall we do about your little boyfriend?"

George just hit Ink with the back of her right hand. "He's not my boyfriend. He's not even a friend."

"Come on, guys leave me alone." Tommy pleaded.

"Ha, ha, ha. One potato." said Jim, pushing Tommy against Sam.

"Two potato." laughed Sam, as he pushed Tommy against Greg.

"Three potato, ha, ha, ha." smiled Greg, as he pushed Tommy against the red headed boy, Jack.

"Four." Jack punched Tommy in his stomach and Tommy fell to the ground.

"Leave me alone!" he cried out, as he held his aching stomach.

George and Ink just sat in the grass and watched, with no emotion, as the big boys continued to taunt and bully little Tommy.

"We're Hellsings, we are supposed protect human life." reminded Ink.

"We're Hellsings, we kill monsters." said George, flatly.

"OWW!! Somebody help me! Please!"

"Well, five against one is unfair."

George smirked at Ink. "You're right. It is." George stood and walked over to them. "You guys sure are brave. It takes five of you to beat up on one little kid." judged George.

The red haired leader walked over, stood before George, and started laughing at her. "Hey, jimbo, look what we've got here; a little knight in shining armor."

Jim walked over to her too. "Shove off runt, this is man's business."

"George, help me, please." begged Tommy, now on the ground and curled up into a ball. "I swear I won't pull your hair anymore."

George just looked at him. He was pathetic. He didn't even try and fight back. "Five against one is unfair, so I'll even the odd for you, but that is all." With that, George kicked Jim in the nuts and he hit the ground.

"Aww, damnnn!" he cried, as he rolled around in pain, clutching his family jewels. "Jack, she kicked me in my nuts."

Jack backed off. "Forget the weakling, kick her ass." George noticed that he sent his friends in to get her, while he just watched. George smiled as the boys attacked her. This was going to be fun.