Isabella Bielefeld CH 11

"YAHOO!" Virgil cheered. 

                "Sweet!" Nymphadora laughed. 

                They had just found out that they would be staying home with Jonathan and Mariah while we go to school/work. 

                "Not fair" Elizabeth and Natasha both grumbled. 

                Samantha, Alexander, and I didn't have a problem with it.  Dylan and Brandon were neutral.  Like smart husbands, they never stand against their wives; or even near them when they are mad. 

                "Going down" I announced quietly as I started to slowly phase through the floor. 

                "Ditto" Brandon was already going down the stairs to the garage. 

                "Don't you leave me here!" Dylan hissed as he dove for me. 

                He grabbed my hand. 

                "Hold still" I grinned. 

                I don't notice it anymore because I have been doing it for a long time.  But, apparently, the process of going through solid objects is not very comfortable.  Moving or breathing when intangible is not a good idea.  I have just gotten used to it.  It is instinct for me not to move by body or breathe when I am not solid. 

                Dylan dropped down from the ceiling, landing next to his jeep.  I kept my hands stuck in the ceiling, leaving me hanging up there.  I do that out of instinct, so that I can swing myself back up if there is a threat down here.  Old habits die hard. 

                "Monkey girl" Brandon commented when he saw me. 

                I grinned, took my right hand out, and swung like a monkey, making monkey sounds.  They both snickered.  I jumped down, landing next to my baby. 

                My baby is my Silver Dodge Viper.  Like most of our vehicles, it's been personalized by Brandon (the mechanics freak) and I.  Like normal Dodge Vipers, it has 2 seats in the front.  But, that's all that is normal about it.  This baby goes up and over 340 miles per hour.  Its exterior metal was mixed with vampire venom.  Good luck trying to dent that shell.  The back area behind the front seats is larger than others because it has 3 fold-down seats in back.  It also has hidden compartments under the floorboards for whatever you don't want to put in the trunk.  Oh, and did I mention the sound system in this thing?  No?  Well, it's awesome.  Put that thing on full blast and I'll need to buy new windows for anything in the immediate area. 

                Natasha's baby is identical, just a little different because each of the Vipers was personalized separately.  Hers is Venom Red. 

                Nymphadora also has a Viper.  It was a blue color just a little darker than Samantha's BMW.  Being registered at 18 in this town, she could drive it all she wanted. 

                "Yo, Bella" Nymphadora called as she and Natasha came down the stairs. 

                "Store" Natasha told me, tossing me the keys to her baby. 

                I jumped up and phased through the roof of the car, using my telekinesis to land softly in the driver's seat.  I turned on Natasha's baby just as Nymphadora and Natasha got in.  The music went on as soon as the garage door went up.