Isabella Bielifeld Ch 5

Years passed and we became closer and closer.  In 1910, Elizabeth grew very close to a human named Dylan and his brother, Virgil.  They both lived alone.  Their mother died last year and their father was never in the picture.  After being friends for about a year, Dylan started coming up with ideas of what we were.  Though, none of them were on the dot.  Virgil was guessing as well.  He was the one to guess right. 

                Elizabeth brought the 2 home when Virgil and Dylan decided that we had to be vampires.  Elizabeth was mentally panicking, according to Alexander.  Of course, I was the one who made the decision.  Not like there was really any reason for the other option. 

                "I see no problem" I grinned.  "Do you?" I asked Elizabeth. 

                "Well, we know how you say that humans are not supposed to know about us, that's why we have to lay low in the sun and not show off our speed and strength" Brandon said, looking down nervously. 

                "If humans knew of us, 2 things would happen" I said, talking to the human boys now.  "One of which is that we would have to run away and never come back.  If we didn't, then we would be taken as lab rats by the government or something."

                Like they could ever catch us.  Samantha telepathically scoffed at me. 

                No, keep with this approach.  Alexander thought.  That being said made him angry, which is a good thing.

                "Also, we'd have to run from another vampire group called Volturi.  You see, it is law that humans do not know about vampires.  Volturi upholds that law as well as all others.  The main reason you are not supposed to know is that Volturi would do one of 2 things to you" I said, now speaking to Dylan. 

                "Which is?" Dylan wanted me to go on. 

                "Change you into vampires or kill you, killing you being the most likely" I told him. 

                "So, that's why you wanted us to drop it" Dylan was talking to Elizabeth. 

                Elizabeth nodded. 

                Dylan and Virgil became part of this family.  It turned out that Samantha and I were good at cooking so they were over a lot.  At the time, I was a senior in high school - a harsh punishment for messing with Alexander and Samantha in their happy hour. 

                About a week after my graduation, Elizabeth and Brandon ran up to me, both with complete panic on their faces. 

                "What's wrong?" I asked quickly.  "What happened?"

                My thoughts went to Dylan and Virgil.  Had Volturi gotten to them?  What had we done?

                Alexander came in at this point but all 3 of us were way too panicked.  He booked it, running to Samantha.  When Elizabeth is like this, furniture goes flying, as well as whole houses. 

                "There... there was a fire this afternoon" Elizabeth said. 

                She broke down after that.  She fell to her knees and began to dry sob. 

                It had been a sunny day so everyone stayed home.  The sun had just gone down a few minutes ago.  Elizabeth and Brandon had gone over to visit...