Isabella Bielifeld CH 7

We back to America in 1970 and quickly regretted it.  It was complete insanity until 1990.  But, it was nothing compared to year 2000.  Yet again, everyone thought the world was going to end. 

                At midnight Dylan, Virgil, Brandon and Nymphadora went out, screaming at the top of their lungs stuff like "it burns" and "oh god, we should have listened!"  I would have gone with them if I wasn't helping Samantha and Alexander at that hospital.  Elizabeth and Natasha were at home, playing on the computer.  When we all got home, we were laughing our asses off for days. 

                "Oh man" Brandon sighed.  "When's the next one?"

                "2006" I snickered. 

                "Ok, why?" Dylan asked. 

                "6-6-6" I answered.  "June 6th 2006."

                "Oh, let's move to New York for that one!" Natasha started jumping. 

                "I don't see why not" Alexander grinned. 

                4 years later, we moved to New York.  2 years after that, on June 6th, we Alexander and Samantha were working the nightshift at the hospital while we went around town again.  Though, we weren't the only ones having fun. 

                We decided to go ahead and stay.  We all had night-shift jobs except for Natasha who wrote novels under the name Melissa Hellsing.  It was rather ironic seeing that she's a vampire, writing under the last name Hellsing, writing about vampires (the ones from legend, of course) falling in love with humans.  Most of her books turned out to be top sellers. 

                Anyway, Brandon and Elizabeth both worked with me in the NY-CIS.  Dylan and Virgil both worked with NYPD.  Nymphadora worked at the hospital with Samantha and Alexander, working mainly with the elderly patents. 

                One day in 2008, one of Nymphadora's regular patents, Sophie, broke down crying when Nymphadora asked about her grandchildren.  During her wait for a cat-scan (checking for cancer), Sophie told Nymphadora that her youngest grandchildren, Mariah and Jonathon, had gone missing last week after school.  Nymphadora was very fond of Sophie so she asked us to see if we could help find the kids.  Of course, she wasn't asking us to only use our legal connections.

                It was by chance, actually, that we found them.  Alexander and I were checking the subway one day when Alexander sensed extreme thirst, as in from a vampire.  Though, he also sensed disgust and self-loathing.  It was coming from down the tunnel. 

                We couldn't really just go down there in front of everyone so Alexander and I called Samantha to tell her what was going on and that we were not going to be home for a while.  We also told her that we might bring guests.  She knew what we were talking about. 

                We disappeared into the shadows, then went through the wall using my physical intangibility and came back out in the tunnels.  We stayed invisible and kept close to the wall as train after train went by. 

                Alexander led the way through a maze of tunnels that made no sense to me.  Though, I did know what I was doing when it came to the 2 vampires in the corner. 

                As soon as they saw us, the boy jumped up and took a defensive crouch in front of the girl. 

                "You know, that's the same thing you did" I told Alexander.