Bull Shizmle

This isn't the complete thing buttttttttttt I want to upload it for a certain person aha.

Sorry it's only like Three sentences Butt i'm leaving like now!

When i get back i promise I'll upload More.

*I UPLOADED ! NOT ALOT BUT IT'LL DO ^.^ IM EXHUASTED SO ANYWAYS . ... CARRY ON *

Chapter 7:

Damn No One Reads This BUTT FUCK IT. Hehe I Like This Story And It Eases My Mind Lol. Anyways . . .

Mika's P.O.V.

Upon waking up I stretch and hit stone hard flesh. "What the fuck?" I groan and shoot up quickly crowding against the headboard with my knees to my chest. "Oh my-" my hand covers my mouth as I recall the previous night.

Izaac woke me up twice more throughout the wee hours of the early morning. He was insatiable and as we writhed upon the bed nothing could take away the pure enchantment. Whispered words of reverence stain my ears permanently implanted into my brain, praise rained down upon me as if he figured me the most amazing affair in the world. Iz didn't seem like a cruel person, to give away such words lightly, making it all the more special. The word 'Techihhila' (A/N 'I love you') was whispered at the last as he finally fell asleep. I may not understand what he's saying but still, I feel the sincerity.

I bury my face into my hands as I recall passing out not once but twice. I'm such a chick! Blowing my semi-long hair out of my eyes I look into the face of an angel. Sighing for an entirely different reason I lift my hand to trace his beautiful, high cheekbones. Catching myself I snatch it back just as he reaches out and pulls me to his chest, locking me into a steel trap.

Cliché much? I think.

"Iza-." I begin but stop to clear my hoarse throat. "Izaac, I need to pee." I try again. He hms tiredly but loosens his grip. I look down, blush, and yank a pillow up from the foot of the bed to cover my extremely cold lower regions.

Fully standing I get a good look at his sleeping form. After about a minute or so I slink slightly away from the bed, my face scrunched up. You know how in movies or books the hot guy sleeps in perfection? Yeah well not in this case. His hair is friggin' psycho and his limbs are just about everywhere.

I try to look away but it's so . . . weird. Just then the most creepishly scary snore in the history of pankind (PAN SMEXY J) begins loudly and only gains in tone. It sounds like he's dying! When he finally finishes a shit load of drool sticks to his face and trails everywhere.

PFFFTT!

Jumping in place I panic searching for some sort of danger, only to have my eyes land back on him, horrified and wide. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!" I shriek but he stays unmoving. Oh my, oh goddess nooo. Something must've crawled up his ass and blew the fuck up resulting in a horrible, horrible death. "That shit is not right." I mumble a run toward the door I'm assuming is the bathroom. Fuckkkk I need to breathe! A song I don't quite recognize blares from his pile of quickly thrown clothes and I dolphin dive into them. Crawling from under the pile I trail his pants behind me dramatically. I finally get to the door and slam through it, throw it shut, and run to his tiny window just above the toilet seat. The morning sun barely peeks through the tree line as I bang open the window. Sweet goddess, hallelujah!

[That's it, he's gone mad.] Mike states bluntly shocking me. But before I can make a snarky comeback the same ringtone blares again. Looking at it hesitantly I flip it open. "Baby?" some bitch moans. "Where were you last night?" Slam. I shut his Jurassic ass phone and drop it in horror. Choking back a sob I fall to my knees and clutch at my chest. An immense ache forms where my heart is and I rub it harshly.