Aww Sheeit !

Chapter 2: Aww Sheeit !

Walking among the deserted and lifeless halls I get an eerie feeling. Standing still I twirl {magnificently} and notice nothing. Shrugging I continue on, head down pondering the world I live in. Barely breathing I feel that same presence and look up just in time to go face first into some guys ass.

Actually that was an exaggeration, but hot damn I damn near did. This dude was a freakin’ monster and all I could do was stare as he fell forward from our impact.

“Mother F-“, before finishing he crashes to the floor. Well, at least his nose broke his fall. Not breathing at all I wait until he looks up. It’s like a movie, slow motion. That is until I realize he’s actually moving in slow motion with a murderous intent on his face, still laying on the floor.

“My bad?” I say but it comes out more questioning than anything. I let out an embarrassing squeak as he jumps up quickly. Too quickly.

“The hell is your problem?” he says this in a dangerously exquisite voice not looking at me. His accent is extremely pronounced but I’m not sure what it is. Remembering a history report I’d done on Comanche natives I finally realize that’s what it is. This hunk of burnin' love (AN/ My mom likes blasting Elvis on days she feels good.) was of indian decent, holy moly poly roly!!!

Not noticing that I stood mute for the past two minutes I continue to stare at this godly figure before me. “You alright, kid?” waving his hand in my face I barely register my tongue reaching out and swiping it.

“What.The.Fuck?!” again he looks scary.

{Scrumdiddly Umpshis} ‘Mi!’ I yell internally, ‘are you fucking kidding me?’ giggling insues until I feel a punch on the cheek I’d been slapped.

“You dumbass!” I hear the god yell as I cry out, falling to the floor.

[Git The Hell Up!] Mike yells then takes over so I’m looking through his eyes.

What I see is fucking surprising. 

         Part II (unedited -as in I probably just murdered the English Language Teehee)

Mike's POV

      Sorry, but you made us look bad. The growl in my mind is directed toward Mika. He huffs but quiets down as I get up dusting myself off and almost noticably gawk at the scene before me.

     The 'God' is pinning a chick against the wall by her neck. Hmm, she would be hot with her almost blonde hair, thick cherry lips, and golden skin. I say would because that little thing I like to call a hidden death trap is attached to her. Them things have evil little Gnomes just waitin' to gobble up an unsuspecting pecker. 

    "Never interfere again, do you understand?" The dude growls nearly choking her as he effectively snaps me back to reality.

     Whimpering, she nods, "Y-yes, Alpha." she stutters as it is hard for her to breathe.

      I'm confused by the title but our own internal whimpering ensues and I ask Ika what's wrong *Our momma taught us never to do that, help her* The poor guys whispers and I can't say no.

      "Hey y'all, I suggest you back off this little thang right here. Ain't you ever heard of manners?" They both stop their struggle and turn to me growling. I smirk, "Or we could get to know each other better and you can learn." Smiling lazily I take out my cold steel 5 1/2-Inch Paradox Knife and flip it into a more... appropriate position.

       "What in God's name are you three doing?" stealthly I slide it back into my pocket as a woman, who I'm assuming is the principal, walks up to us, a stern expression on her aged face. "I'm waiting." she replies grumpily when she notices none of us are answering. As soon as she'd came up the 'God' let go of the girl.