Chapter 18

Aaron Pov

"Surprise"

We all said jumping out of our hiding spots the look on her face was priceless

"OMG y'all did all this for me" she said looking back at Markus and then looking back at me

"Yea we did babe" I said walking over to her giving her a hug and then a kiss on her lips

"Ok ok enough of this sentimental stuff lets party" Monea said. I gave the Dj a head nod to let him know to start the music back up and I led her to the dance floor.

Ashanti Pov

I was having so much fun it was crazy I been dancing and taking shots like its crazy jalen and Monea think they slick keep passing me shots trying to get me drunk but I'm good cause I can control my liquor.

"Y'all bitches think y'all slick trying to get me drunk" I said with a smirk on my face

"No we not what you talking about" jalen said trying to look all innocent

"Yes the fuck y'all is but it's cool but jay how you doing you getting big girl" I said sipping on my drank

"I'm doing good ready for him/her to come on" she said

"Did you find out what you was having" I asked rubbing her belly

"Yea but I wanted it to be a secret" she said

"Oh ok" I said nodding my head

I looked on the floor to see Markus and this girl dancing and everybody else but I haven't seen Aaron since he said he was going to the bathroom and that was like 30 min ago. the music cut off and I see Aaron get on the stage and get the mic from the Dj, I stood up so I could get a better view of what was about to happen.

"Ashanti can you come to the front please" I heard him say

I looked back for monae and jalen but they were gone so i just started walking when i made my way to the front where he was I saw Markus, Taliyah, Monae, and Jalen was up there too.

"Y'all what's going on" I asked

"Well we just wanted to say in front of everybody that we love you and we are proud of you, you have have been through a lot and you have keep your composure so well and I know your mama would be proud so from all of us we want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYGIRL and we love you ". Markus said hugging me

By the time he had got through I was in tears nobody has ever done anything nice for me so I was so grateful for them

"Thank y'all so much and i love yall too I'm so grateful to have y'all in my life y'all have been with through thick and thin and I wouldn't change y'all for anything" I said hugging them I looked around for Aaron but I didn't see him until Taliyah pointed to him I turned to see him walking towards me with a pink and white cake he sat it down and i started walking towards him..

"Awe babe thank you for everything" I said hugging him and kissing his lips.

"You welcome you got another surprise later on" he said whispering in my ear before kissing my cheek. "ok everybody on the count of three I want everybody to start singing.

He counted to three and everybody sung Happy Birthday to me and then he let me cut the cake and that was the best cake I had every had. After we danced for a little bit more and had some more drinks I was ready to go so I could see my other gift. I said goodbye to everybody and me and Aaron got in the car headed to his house.

"So did you have fun" he asked smiling

"I had a wonderful time baby thank you so much for making this the best birthday ever" I said kissing his cheek

"Don't thank me just yet cause its bout to get better" he said

I nodded my head and sat back an enjoyed the ride after a while we were pulling up to his house he got out and came and opened the door for me when we got to the door he told me to close my eyes. He unlocked the door and led me in the house.

"Baby can I open my eyes now " I said getting annoyed

"Ok ok you ready" he asked

"Yes nigga damn" I said he got behind me and told me to open them

When I opened my eyes I didn't know what to say it was so beautiful there where candles everywhere and rose peddles set up everywhere taking my breathe away

"Awe bae you did all this for me" I asked

He nodded "you like it" he asked

"Like it I love it" I said walking over to him pecking his lips a couple of times

"I know you wanted this to be a special time so I had to do it big you know" he said smiling.

He started kissing on my neck i took a deep breath And relaxed in His arms and closed my eyes enjoying the sensation of his hands running over my sides and his lips pressed gently against the side if my neck. There was so much pleasure going through my body that I couldn't help the small moan that came from my lips.

He started undoing my dress taking his time he let it fall to the floor and I stepped out of it leaving me in my heels and thong and my bra, he unhooked my bra and threw it somewhere in the room his hands moved to my breasts. he traced his thumbs over the outline of my nipples I sighed in pleasure waiting to see what's going to happen next.

"Are you sure you want to do this" he asked looking me in the eyes

I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck bring my lips to his he pulled back and led me to the bed taking the rest of my clothes off in the process I kicked off my heels and laid back on the bed he gave me one kiss on the lips and then he kissed my chin, my neck and he continued to move down until his mouth was at my box . He stuck on finger in me before moving in and out of me

"Your so wet" his voice was husky

He keep fingering me until I felt my climax start to build up but before I could cum he pulled his finger out and replaced it with his mouth his tongue flickering over my clit.

"Aaron" I cried out loving the feeling of his mouth down there

He then took my clit into his mouth and began to suck on it driving me crazy. I felt my body tense up as his tongue worked miracles on my clit. As he placed one finger back inside of me and moved it around slightly I clenched around his fingers and released he licked me all up, I felt like I was in pure heaven.

He came back smiling at me "you taste good bae" he said and I hid my face with my hands

He finished taking the rest of his clothes off and when he took off his boxers my eyes got wide he was huge. He climbed on top of me and then grabbed a condom off the nightstand and put it on, he looked back up at me and I nodded reassuring him. inch my inch he moved inside of me I could feel the pain coursing through me I clenched my fist and winced in pain as he went deeper, a single tear slid down my check and he looked at me with concern in his eyes.

"You ok, do you want me to stop" he asked wiping my tears away

"No don't stop I'm good" I told him

I adjusted to his size and he started at a slow pace with each stroke the more pleasure I was starting to feel he keep going at the same pace until I told him to go faster and he slid out of me I begged for him to not stop and before I knew he slammed into me with a force that had me scratching at his back. I felt myself about to cum and told him to go faster and that's what he did until I climaxed he did a few more pumps and then he came.

"Happy Birthday Baby" he said kissing me

I kissed him back "Round two and I want to get on top" I told him and he flipped us over and we went from there we made love all night long BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!

I hope everybody had a wonderful Merry Christmas and I hope Everybody Has a safe New Years!!!! I hope y'all liked it!!!!

Comment&Vote