Chapter 16

Aaron pov

I sat in my living room waiting for Markus so we can go over Ashanti birthday party. I know she said she didn't want to have anything but it's her 18th birthday she goin have something. After her party im goin bring her back to my house for a little romantic night i remember her saying that she wanted her first time to be special so thats what i plan on doing making it special, she said on her 18th birthday that i could take her virginity so im bout to make this a night she never forget i got somebody thats going to decorate my whole house for me its goin be a great night. My thoughts were interrupted  when there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Markus nigga"

I got up and opened the door

"Bout time yo ass got Here" I said stepping aside so he could come in

"Sutup I'm here so whatsup" he said sitting on the couch

"Ight so I got the club rented out for the night and the girls is going to set up for me I got her a customized cake ordered and that should be ready by Saturday Morning"

"So what do you need me to do?" He asked

" I need you to keep her occupied take her out buy her an outfit the colors are pink and white"

"ight I can do that" he said

"Thanks and do you know if she has any other family"

" nahhh bruh I'm all the family she got"

"Not nomo she got me too but umm if you could do that for me I would appreciate it and the party starting at 10 but I'll txt you when we ready"

"Ight bro I got you but what you bout to do?" He asked

"Shit" I said getting up going to the kitchen to get me something to drink

"Well come ride to the trap with me" he said

"Ight" I got my stuff and we headed out

Ashanti pov

My birthday is a day away and I can't wait to be 18. I was out doing a little shopping for myself something I haven't did in awhile. Lately my mama been on my mind heavy I've been trying to keep myself occupied so I won't think about her and get sad but it don't seem like anything is working. I haven't talk to candy since our little argument and I don't plan on it either if she want to be a little bitch and keep letting Cody put his hands on her then that's her I'm tired of trying.

I pulled up to Monae's house and got out she probably goin cuss me out for just popping up at her house but she'll be OK. I walked up the steps and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I heard her say from the other side

"Ashanti"

I waited a few more minutes before she opened the door

"shanti what the hell you doing popping up at my house"

"I was in the area so I thought I would stop by"

"Baby Who is it" I heard a man's voice say

"Just Ashanti I'll be there in a min" she yelled back at him

"Who the hell was that" I asked with my hands on my hips

"Well mom if you must know that's Brian" she said in a sarcastic tone

"Oh I'm sorry was I  interrupting y'all" I asked 

"Actually you was"

"Well excuse me" I said

"Your excused now can you leave so I can get back to my man"

"You so damn rude but I'll let you get back to your little sex secesion"

"Thank you love you talk to you later"

I walked off the porch got in my car and headed home to my man. I Can't wait until tomorrow night so we can have a little sex secesion of our on.

I'm sorry for the wait but I Been having some issues but I'm back now so please vote and leave some comments

Comment&vote