Chapter 12

Author's POV

Jimin and Jungkook both bid their goodbyes to both the couples as Jungkook proceeded to close the door and lock it.

Jimin was watching Jungkook's action and his expression closely. When Jungkook closed the door and turned to him, Jimin looked at his face and saw an unreadable expression.

Jimin really feared one thing and that was Jungkook's disappointed face. Jimin knew he made all of them worry when everything was just fine.

But he couldn't point out the fact that how he saw everything burning but when he came back with others everything was fine.

And this wasn't the first time that it  happened. It happens everytime. It's only Jimin who sees such things. First he saw Minho, which was impossible as he was dead and he knew that too.

Then the incident where there was someone with him the whole time when he was alone in the house or rather something.

Then the dream about that little girl with a creepy doll.

A nightmare to be precise...

Then when he was alone in the room to take the call and he saw a figure.

And now this.... A fire which only Jimin could see when he was.... Alone..

Three things were common in all these incidents

One... He was alone

Two... Only Jimin could see them

And three.... When he brings someone with him to show them it's gone...

Even he himself couldn't see what he had seen earlier.

Was Jimin hallucinating....?

All these thoughts were running in his brain but were cut off when Jungkook snapped his finger in front of Jimin's face. Jimin looked at him again with a confused face.

Jungkook hugged him and they stayed like that for a few minutes. Jimin didn't know what was going on, but he just needed that comforting warmth of the one he loves and the one who will always support him.

After a few minutes, they pulled away. As Jungkook stared at the shorter, Jimin was starting to get lost in his own thoughts again, but was brought back to reality when he felt a pair of lips against his.

At that moment the couple forgot about all the worries, all the unusual things they were facing as they were getting lost into each other.

Moments later, Jungkook pulled away and rested his forehead onto Jimin's, closing his eyes.

"Jiminie.... I don't know what's wrong here.... I don't know how to feel about it... I don't know what to believe... I can't see what you are trying to show me... but all I know is, I want you to be safe... and nd your safety is my responsibility"

Jimin remained silent, listening to what Jungkook was saying. His voice laced with nothing but pure sincerity.

Jungkook noticed the silence as he decided to continue, "The guard will be here by tomorrow morning and nothing will go wrong after that okay?"

Jimin nodded and they made their way to their room.

Meanwhile the two couples who just exited from Jimin and Jungkook's house were making their way towards their car.