Chapter Fifthteen

I heard the doorbell ring I open the door a police officer is there "yes Sir"

"We are looking for Cameron Alexander Dallas"

"He doesn't live here anymore what do you need from him?"

"his mother and his sister got in a terrible car crash and Cameron needs to be there"

"Cameron lives in this house but he is at a photo shoot right now who knows where so leave me alone"

I open my phone and text Nash

Y/N:Come to my house I'm scared

Nash: I'll be there in a few minutes.

These police man are scaring me what if they actually want Cameron for something else i can't let anything happen to cameron he means a lot to me hes my friend and my partner in crime I hope they don't put him in jail.

I looked at my phone again 1O Missed Calls from Cameron <3 I look down at my shoes and walking around the big house waiting impatiently for Nash or Cameron to be here I don't want to be alone then I heard a knock on the door again

"NASH and hayes.." I kiss Nash

"Hey beautiful what happen?"

"Its Cameron the cops are looking for him I'm scared Nash"

"dont be me and hayes are here for you"

my phone rings

"Hello"

"Hi Y/N I told you to watch out when your with other boys."

"WHERES CAMERON" I break down

" oh a so called photoshoot"

'NO you have him stop Matt" tears roll down my cheek

I break down and faint

I wake up in a unfamilar room to a black figure hovering over me

"matt what are you doing here?"

"Its Cameron are you okay?'

"yeah are you?"

"yeah I heard what happen I came here to see you, after I went to see my mom and sister, I hope your feeling better.'

"Matt he's going to be the death of me"

"Im sorry about Matt hes such a bad person I hate him"

"what did he do to you Cameron"

"I cant tell you im sorry"

"Please tell me I worry about you Cameron"

"I can't I'm sorry" everything suddenly goes dark again

"He hurt me Y/n he tried killing me he tried choking me to death he gave me a black eye I did this for you beautiful" cam whispered

CAMERONS POV

the nurse comes into the room "has she woken up yet?"

"yes she went back to sleep though"

"Mr.Dallas do you know what caused this?"

"Not really"

"If she does wake up again tell us"

I've been here by her side for about two days now I haven't left her she hasnt woken up Ive been here the whole time and where is Nash exactly probably with someone else.

I talked to soon.

Nash walks into the room with a sorry face on and stares at me "sup Nash"

"what the fuck are you doing her Dallas"

"im watching over her unlike you Nash your over somewhere else being a fuck boy"

"Look I'm sorry I couldn't be here I was busy okay and I wasn't being a fuck boy you think I take every chance I get when my girlfriend isn't with me I'm somewhere else No Dallas thats not me"

Y/N wakes up

"Y/N!" Nash says

"Nash Hi"

"Ive been here by your side the whole time beautiful" Nash lies

"Cameron Hi" she says

"I'll be back I have to tell the nurse your awake" Nash says

"Y/N you know nash is lying right Ive been by your side the whole time beautiful Im sorry I wasn't there for you im sorry it took me forever to figure out that I loved you and no one else"

"Cam I know nash is lying I know you've been here the whole time I heard you I heard what you said and thank you for protecting me Cameron you don't understand how much respect I have for you, as for Nash I knew when he walked in he had some bad news he's a liar and a cheater I wanted to give him one more chance that didn't work Hayes was trying to tell me something I'm happy Hayes told me to leave Hayes knew I was to good to nash he knew Nash was trouble he told me by making me leave Nash only loved me for a while I guess it was to late for us."

The nurse walks in again "Y/N Y/L/N were happy to tell you that you can go home"

She has a smile on her face her dimples her everything made me blush.

I walk out of the room and look at my phone waiting for the nurse to let her out

I look on my twitter I open my timeline a tweet from Nash pops up

NashGrier: I had so much fun with you yesterday you looked beautiful hope we do this again.

I knew he was with someone else last night I knew he was I liar.

Y/N walks out with a smile on her face.

"I told you" she whispered

I knew she was talking about the Nash thing Nash didn't deserve her all he did was hurt her she was going through thing she never told me about her and Nash were better off as friends.

We walked to the desk I signed her out we drove home.

"Cam you wanna go somewhere tonight"

"not really you need some rest we can stay home and watch netflix with food and all that"

"sounds like a plan"

"it's sounds even better because I'm going to be with you"

"yeah I wish Jack and Jack actually came to see me"

"they did Jack Johnson was very worried about you"

"really yeah"

we stopped at the store and got a lot of junk food.

"Lets go get starbucks and Pizza"

"Yes I wish we could do this every night"

we stop by Starbucks first we both get out of the car.

Cameron opens the door and lets me in I walk in.

"Can I get a small hot chocolate" She says

"same for me too"

Okay its ready here you too have a good day.

we walk back outside and get into the car.

I drive to the Pizza place we both walk in "Can we get a large chesse pizza with stuffed crust'

we waited for half an hour.

"Cameron Dallas" I go get the pizza and we walk back to the car again.

Y/N looks at me with her beautiful eyes and kisses my lips.

We make out in the car looking over at my phone I see a text from Matt I ignore it because this was probably the only chance I was ever going to get she pushed away.

"I love you Cameron Dallas"

"I love you too Y/n Y/L/N"

------------------

I MADE AN ASK LINK IS IN MY BIO THING ON WATTPAD :)