Chapter Fourteen

Camerons POV
"Y/N!"
"Yes Cameron"
"Your boyfriend is here to see you"
I gave nash a pity look
she ran down stairs her curly loose waves in her long hair.

She was so pretty I was getting lost in my imagination. What we did in the car yesterday made me like her even more I knew I lost her again I lost my chance to take what was mine. Then I gave it too a douche that was going to hurt her again.

Y/N POV

"Hey Nash"
"Look I'm sorry about yesterday that wasn't me I was high an I fucked up that was my step sister I'm really sorry take me back."

"Yes nash I'll take you back."

"Oh yeah I wanted to ask if you umm wanted to the the girlfriend tag with me and we can do the boyfriend tag on your channel."

"Sure"

"Meet me at my place at 5pm"

"Do you guys wanna go out for icecream?"I say

"Sure" Nash says

"Yes" Cameron says

We all go to the icecream place we take a seat with our icecream.
Me and nash sit next to eachother.

A ten year old girl comes up to us. "Hi Nash and Cameron" she says

"Hi whats your name?"

"Im Yanett I was diagnosed was lung cancer and it was my dream to meet you guys before I pass away."

I could see tears in Nash and Camerons eyes.

"Would you like a picture Yanett?"

"Oh my gosh yes"

They both got up and took alot of pictures with her I smile at both of them.

"look you made someone happy today"

"I love you Y/N" Nash said

"Nash shhh"

"Wait this is your girlfriend?" The girl said

"Yes the best girlfriend I could ask for"

"Shes really pretty Nash I wish I was as healthy as her."

"I hope that everything works out and you can be as healthy as her."

"I cant be healthy doctors say that if my last treatment docent work their putting me down I hope it does work out and I'm healthy again"

"Me too" Nash and Cam said

Nash started tweeting
@/Nashgrier: Doing a special video today staring a very special person tweet the #askthegf&bf

Cameron left me at Nashs house Nash gets out his camera. He starts to record.

"Hey its Nash and im here with my beautiful girlfriend"
"Hi" i said
"This is a very special video and I made you guys tweet questions to askthegf&bf and I choose some questions first one was"
@Yourtwittername: Do you love me?
"Of course I do but the real question is do you love me"
"Yeah duh Nash" He kisses my lips
"Next question"
Whats your favorite thing about Nash?
"Well Nash is a real sweetheart its hard to decide what my favorite thing about him is" I say
"Next question is one asked alot of times"
Are you guys a virgin?
"Yes" i say
"Yes I don't think you guys should be getting that deep" Nash said
"Where did you two meet"
"Well me and Nash met in school in about first grade me and Nash became best friend and later about last year I drifted away and me and Nash didnt talk alot."

Last question

What would you do if your girlfriend got hate Nash?

"I would block you tell you to stop no one hurts my princess I don't want her to go through back to what she use to be." Nash said

"Well thank you guys for watching make sure to check out the video we did on her channel link down there and like it and tweet me a screenshot of you liking it for a follow bye!"

We recored my video and then we both fell asleep.

A knock on the Nash room door I quietly wake up trying not to wake up Nash.

I open the door
"hayes hi!"

"You again"

"What did I do hayes?"

"You're annoying my brother doesn't even want to hang around me because he's too busy being with you"

"Wait Hayes you wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me you would've been dead meat if I didn't give you blood so stop"

I walk past hayes and walk outside I walk home my house was only about a few blocks away I didnt want be at Nashs house if I wasn't welcome to Hayes.

I didn't wanna start anything so I just left.

I walk into my house and look at the time 7:10pm I walk upstairs and see a note from Cameron Sorry I'm not home I forgot I had a shoot with Bryant today I'll be back with food when I get home
-Cam xo

I open my phone and look at my lockscreen with a screensaver of Cam nash and I. A message pops up on my phone.

Nash: If I did something wrong I'm sorry it was my first time.

Y/N: No no not that Hayes he came to your room and started saying a whole bunch of things I didnt want to hear so I left and you were fine Nash.

----------------
:) goodnight peeepsss