Chapter five

"Look y/n I want you to smile and look on the bright side of things it's almost Christmas and I want a beautiful girl like you to be happy on Christmas"

"Sammy I can't I don't wanna be here anymore I wish that what had happen to Hayes would've happen to me and I would end up with my brother"

"Y/N look Jack and I have talked a lot about you I know he doesn't want to talk to you but look y/n I really want you to be happy with who ever is going to make you happy. Matt is going to stop anytime now and I want you to find someone who can make you happy okay?"

"Sammy, I would do anything for you" I say hugging him tightly

"Now do you want me to take you home"
"Yes"
Sammy got his car keys. He opened the car door for me and let me in, closing it as soon as I got in.
He got in the car.
"Sammy, why did you break up with your girlfriend for me?"
"Because I could careless about her your like a sister to me and I want to protect you from anything"
"Thanks Sammy for always being here for me."
My phone beeped

*You have 3 unread messages from Nash Grier*

I felt really bad for nash after all he's done for me I care so much about him but I just don't think I want to be more than friends with him. I'm scared it will ruin our friendship that I have with him.

The car ride with Sammy made me feel like old times were we would go on road trips with each other.

I snapped out of it "y/n we're here"
"Sorry Sammy I was just thinking Bye" I opened the door and walked inside of my house

"Y/N WHERE WERE YOU YOU'RE GROUNDED FOR A WEEK GO TO YOUR ROOM"
"I was at the hospital and I'm old enough I shouldn't be grounded for being out being kind enough to donate blood to a poor kid that was going to die today but if it wasn't for me he would've died so if you want me to be grounded for being a kind person then go ahead" I looked at my shoes
"Yeah, excuses"

I went to the bathroom to shower.
I hated being alone all the time I wish Jack was here for me as a brother but I was always a big bother in his life.

I got out of my shower and going to sleep.

*Next Morning*
I got out of bed making my bed. Going to the bathroom to put my hair in a high ponytail putting my bandana on. I put on a Tye-Dye shirt putting on my skinny jeans with my ugg boots.

I went down stairs and ate breakfast. Great my parents aren't home they're never here maybe they should just move out it would be the same thing.

I looked at my phone

Nashy Grier: Hey I'm waiting for you outside.

Y/N: I'll be outside in a few.

I got my book bag and ran to his car.
"Hey Nash"
"Hey y/n you look really beautiful today"
"Nash don't flirt with me" I giggled
"You know you like it" I started to blush

The car ride got really silent after that. As soon as we arrived at school all the people that were at the parking lot stared at me probably thinking why I came with Nash.

I walked in the school opening my locker a note was slid in my locker  it was from Matt *Look y/n I would watch out everytime your with a guy because I will alway be there and hurt you even more*

I walked to homeroom I sat next to Nash giving him a smile.

The teacher walked in "So we have a new student"
I looked over at Nash with a smile on my face you would never guess who it was...

------
Updating the next chapter in 3 hours