Communicating and Second Guessing:

D4/1 BBY, Mandalore

Sabine stretched languidly, the weight of dreamless sleep still holding her on the cusp of not quite fully awake yet. Her hand bouncing off a warm body and the pleasant ache in her muscles that reminded her of a particularly hard workout session had her eyes opening quickly. The vague ache between her legs wasn't quite as pleasant, but she knew it was worth it.

She turned her head on her pillow and smiled rather dopily at the sight that greeted her.

Her husband was lying on his side, legs curled up, with his back to her. She was treated to a rather spectacular view of the lines of muscles down his triangular shaped back and the adorable, sexy roundness of his bottom, because neither of them had been inclined towards finding the covers that were lying on the floor in a heap. But could you really blame them? They'd been anything but cold after Ezra had literally loved her for an hour straight in the most intense, intimate, and loving round of sex yet. There had been a whole lot of kissing, a whole body embrace as he lay on her, and slow deep thrusts that lasted forever. Who knew that missionary would turn into her favorite position of them all?

Ezra was the dream lover she never knew she wanted.

Her dream lover was also snoring just a bit with every exhale.

Awwwwwww. She'd finally worn him out.

She glanced at the chrono on the wall and grinned. Ezra fully deserved to look like he was going to sleep for a week; with the exception of a couple of refresher breaks, they'd been ensconced in their bed for more than fourteen hours. And only about two of those hours were spent sleeping. She was seriously impressed with his stamina while mentally kicking herself once again for taking so long to realize that the prefect person for her was right in front of her nose. Even by Mandalorian standards, Ezra had far exceeded what was considered a good, considerate, and inventive lover.

Between the two of them, they'd both had a lot of ideas for positions and experiences they'd wanted to try. She doubted there was much left that they hadn't at least spent a good five minutes doing at some point or other during the long night and morning. They'd even covered some of the more athletic positions during a trip to the refresher that included standing up shower sex, and propped on the sink's counter with him standing between her legs.

The craziest idea he'd had, though, which had made her giggle the whole time as the blood rushed to her head and made her dizzy, was when he had her stand on her hands in the refresher beside the loo, legs spread in a split. (All that gymnastics training was coming in handy for reasons she never would have guessed.) He'd then jumped on the counter and stretched across to the shower wall, bracing himself horizontally above her and essentially doing pushups as he sunk his thick length into her over and over.

She'd held it for as long as she could until the laughter had made her lose her balance and fall over.

She knew then and there that sex with Ezra was never going to get boring, no matter how long they managed to live in this dangerous galaxy.

Grinning at the memory, Sabine quietly crawled around Ezra and slid off the bed. She should be just as exhausted as he was, but that last half hour nap had been enough to recharge her for the moment. Spotting Ezra's orange jacket on the floor, she slipped into it and did up the zipper, then started looking for her undershorts (even tossing the blanket pile around) before remembering she'd never put them back on earlier. Smirking a bit at how Ezra had reacted to that discovery with appreciative eyes, she then made for the refresher once again.

Emerging some minutes later with a happy bladder and minty fresh breath, Sabine meandered into the galley and made herself some hot chocolate, since that went better with toothpaste and she didn't want the buzz of caf when she had every intention of catching another quick nap soon.