I Am Not Dar'manda!:

Still feeling flushed and tingly from her rather naughty banter with Ezra, Sabine moved to poke her head above the decking of Saxon's Star Destroyer, to look into the hangar. But at the last possible millisecond, Kanan stopped her with a hand on her arm, shaking his head adamantly.

She took that to mean that he sensed people up there. With a quick flurry of hand signals, she asked him how many and he replied two dozen.

Nodding in acknowledgment, Sabine still had to stick her head above deck to see if this was the right hangar. She indicated that she was going up very cautiously, and did so.

Poking just the bare minimum of her helmet above deck, she took a mental picture and then ducked back down a second later.

After hearing no cries of alarm from the troopers above, she breathed in relief at her success. Then she evaluated the mental image she'd memorized.

As Kanan had said, there was a compliment of troops standing in formation in the middle of the hangar full of crates, a couple of midsized transports, a fancy lambda class shuttle, and at the back, one modified Walker.

Gotcha.

She told her little group what she saw via the comms. Kanan, who was helmetless, would just have to eavesdrop on Ezra's thoughts or whatever he did in this kind of situation. (Some of his magical all knowing ways in the past made so much more sense now that she knew that he and Ezra mind talked to each other.) "We've got the right hangar. I see the Walker, but the weapon (She refrained from calling it the Duchess out loud so Bo-Katan didn't get any more pissed off at her.) isn't attached. It has to be nearby though; it's kriffing heavy. There's also a squad of troopers up there, waiting for us."

"Lovely," Ezra commented sarcastically.

"I'll let Fenn know," Bo said calmly. "We'll deal with the troopers when Fenn makes his move."

"Understood," Sabine said.

They waited for Bo-Katan to talk to Fenn.

From their location, they could see the faint glow of explosions happening inside the thick dome, indicating that the simultaneous attack on Sundari was going off well. One of the Imperial facilities being targeting was the Academy. Sabine wasn't sure how she felt about that since the school didn't hold much in the way of fond memories for her except for her friendship with Ketsu. But on the other hand, the building was practically a national monument and the students within were probably innocent in this war. Bo-Katan had promised the living quarters would not be targeted and any who wished to escape would be allowed to do so. At this time of the morning, the rest of the facility would be empty. If any of the students were stupid enough to fight back, then they were on the wrong side of the war anyway.

Then again, Sabine had personally blown up the science labs in her attempt to destroy the Duchess in the first place, so blowing up the rest of the school was just a fitting step up.

A minute of unheard communication later, the Mand'alor said, "Get ready. Distraction imminent. When you hear the boom, we go in."

"There are many crates to use as cover," Sabine supplied.

"Helpful," Ezra said brightly.

They spent the next twenty seconds needlessly checking their weapons and supply of explosives, just to pass the time that seemed to drag impossibly slowly.

And then they heard the BOOM.

In only seconds, Sabine, Ezra, Kanan, Chopper, and Bo-Katan all flew up onto the decking and they dashed into a secluded hiding spot behind some handy crates.