3. Hell Hounds

*Hello to the few people reading this, I know I've been putting this thing aside for a while so here we go! Enjoy!*

// Sam's POV

Sam paced around the room, thinking about what he should say.

"Samsquatch. Calm down man." Gabriel groaned, just watching him was making him dizzy.

"Gabriel, they'll be here any minute now!"

"You shouldn't be so worried. Even if they are competition, we've beat them before."

Sam sighed and sat down.

Their entire group was waiting for them in the practice room.

"They're gonna ask us about our soloist aren't they?" Sam sighed, running his hand through his hair

"Certainly." Gabriel stated, plopping a lollipop into his mouth.

"Okay well, let's go back to the practice room and get everyone ready." Sam sighed and started walking back to the practice room, Gabriel following close behind.

When they arrived, the saw their team on one side of the room, glaring intently at who was on the other side; Hell Hounds.

"Oh hello, boys." An eerie accent spoke.

Sam and Gabriel both looked towards the middle of the glaring stand-off. There stood Dean and the Hell Hounds leader and manager, Crowley.

"Okay calm down guys! Stop staring at each other like you want to murder each other." Gabriel chimed in, walking up to them and slowly pushing Dean away.

"Well that would be pleasing." A cocky voice blurted out.

The all turned to looked at a girl with wavy hair.

"Well...not you." She spoke again, eyeing Castiel.

Dean glared at her and stood next to him, as if Cas was his. Castiel of course had no idea what was happening. He looked at Dean confused, why was he being so protective of him?

"Okay, so guys, you all know the Hell Hounds, right?" Sam asked.

Their team nodded and glared at the opposing team.

"Oh but I'll introduce them anyway." Crowley smirked.

He pointed to the girl with wavy hair.

"Meg."

He moved over to a girl with longer wavy hair.

"Ruby."

He pointed to another girl with shorter wavy hair.

"Lisa."

He looked over to one with short hair.

"Tessa."

One with long brown wavy hair and dark skin.

"Khali."

He rolled his eyes when he got to the last girl. She had firery red hair and piercing eyes.

"Not my favorite, but my best singer, Abbadon."

"And I would've been manager, but we somehow got stuck with him." She spat out.

Crowley rolled his eyes and looked back at the Treble Makers.

"So care to introduce your team, Moose?"

Sam sighed and pointed at Dean.

"You've met Dean."

He walked over to Cas.