15. "Michael where were you hiding all tHAT?!"

"Dean and Castiel are together again."

// Castiel

"You know...I'm honestly okay with this." Tessa began. "You two are a really cute couple."

Castiel wrapped the scarf around his neck again and smiled. "Thank you."

Ruby stood in the corner of the room, her arms crossed as she tapped her foot angrily.

It had been a while since Meg ran off after Lisa and Cas was really worried. He flicked his tongue against his piercings and ran his hands through his hair.

And as if on cue, the door opened, BUT Crowley walked in instead.

"Alright guys I-- why aren't you guys practicing?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at them. "And why is Castiel wearing a scarf? It's scorching in here!"

The girls laughed nervously and you could liTerAlLy see the buds of sweat forming on Castiel's forehead.

"No reason!" Everyone yelled at once except Ruby who yelled. "He made out with Dean!"

Crowley's mouth formed a small 'o.'

Castiel's face went red and he started yelling. "I can explain! I swear! We were just- I mean he- and then I- I'm sorry! Please don't do anything to him!"

Crowley rolled his eyes so hard they went to the back of his skull. "Castiel, please. I don't care if you made out with him or not." He said walking away. "Just know Abbadon wont be happy."

Cas sighed in relief and fiddled with the scarf.

The tension had just begun to leave when the door swung open and Meg walked in, holding a bloody tissue to her nose.

"I'm sorry, Cas..." she said as Abbadon and Lisa walked in behind her.

Castiel quickly stood up, asking Meg if she was alright but was stopped when Abbadon stood in front of him.

He looked up at her, his face full of rage. "What did you do to her?"

"Ugh, nothing. She ran into a door." Lisa rolled her eyes and stood behind him.

Not wanting any attention, Meg moved away from Cas and turned away, doing her best to clean the blood from her nose.

"Castiel. What were the terms of you being on this team?" Abbadon asked, glaring down at him.

Cas bit the inside of his cheek. "Stay away from Dean..." he mumbled.

"Exactly so would you please explain to me why you two are dating?" She yanked of Cas' scarf causing everyone to gasp.

Castiel had the urge to cover his neck, to hide away from Abbadon and never show his face again. But he was tired. He was so done with all her bullshit.

"I don't have to explain myself to you. I'm done. I have no intention of performing on this team any longer." Cas said, glaring right back at her before taking his scarf back and stepping out of the room.

"Congratulations, Abbadon. We've just lost our star performer thanks to you." Crowley sighed, sarcastically clapping.

Castiel walked furiously down the hall and made his way to Dean's room. He stood outside and knocked twice.

"Lisa, I don't want you coming back here and bullshitting me about- Cas!" Dean gasped as he opened the door. He looked down at the smaller boy.

"Lisa?" He asked. "Why was Lisa here?!"

"Relax!" Dean said, putting a hand on Cas' shoulder and letting him inside. "She came a while ago to ask if I was with you."

"And you told her, right? You told her we were together and you didn't care what she thought?" Cas asked, tears forming in his eyes.