6. The Memory Of Those Gorgeous Blue Eyes

// Dean's POV

Dean walked around the familiar campus, looking for his dorm, trailing a suitcase behind him.

This was his third year in college and his dorm was switched.

It took him forever but he eventually found it.

Dean unlocked the door and opened it, stepping inside his new room.

There were already boxes piled up on one of the beds. He thought if his roommate was there first, he would've taken the bed Dean wanted but Dean's bed was fine where it was.

Dean pulled his suitcase into a corner of his side of the room and ran back outside to bring in some boxes.

He was carrying boxes from his baby and back to his dorm for about fifteen minutes and his roommate still hadn't shown up. All his things were there-- the bed was made-- but no one was there to unpack the rest of their things. Their bed was closest to the door and whenever Dean walked in, he would trip over another box.

At one point, he tripped over one of the boxes and dropped all of the things inside.

Dean quickly sat up and tried to put everything back in the box. But of course, he had to see what was inside the box to put it back.

Dean sorted through CD's and cassette tapes. There were even a few pages of sheet music and recorders.

Me Attempting To Sing I

Me Attempting To Sing II

There were multiple of these tapes and Dean was temped to listen to everyone of them but of course he wasn't going to cause that's rude.

Dean put everything back in the box and set it aside.

The sun was setting and still no roommate.

Dean headed back out towards his baby to retrieve his guitar.

As he was walking back to his dorm, he just played a few notes on his guitar, a few people stared at him but didn't mind.

"Dean!" He heard a familiar voice call. Dean turned around and faced his brother.

"Hey, Sammy. What's up?"

"You look nice today. And it's such a beautiful day, isn't it?" He asked, nervously.

Sam never acted like this unless he wanted something from Dean.

"What do you need this time?"

"I well-- I need new recruits for the team."

Sam was the captain of this group where all they did was sing covers of songs. They competed and stuff but Dean always just stayed far away from it.

"What? No." He stated before beginning to walk back to his dorm.

"Aw, come on! Please?!" Sam begged walking next to him. "You're an awesome singer and the rest of the team need someone to follow!"

"I said no."

"I wont use your car for two whole months."

Dean stopped walking and eyes his brother, raising an eyebrow.

"I wont go through your things, I wont use your car, and I'll even wash her for you." Sam suggested.

"Make it four months and you've got yourself a deal."

Sam smiled widely and clapped his hands.

"Great! Meet us in our practice room for your try outs!" He exclaimed before running off.