Her will

"You know freed I have always looked up to this guild and there doings. Fairytale treats each other like family and that anyone here belong and deserves a chance. But for me I murdered the love of my life years ago because he was wanted. The council wanted revenge on what ever he did. His blood, everything that I once knew and fought for after that got token from me. You can say I'm selfish or whatever you think I am but the one thing I do know is I'm a murder from the day I was born. My existence is a curse placed on a god and I can't face mavis or anyone like this. I'm a fighter for war an assassin that murders in cold blood. I'd give anything to stay here with y'all that all I ever wanted. You here with laxus and the legion your in good hands and I've known that for a long time now."lucy said looking down crying.

         "What do you mean the love of your life?"laxus asked.

     "I missed a lot I really wish I was there for you so that you didn't have to be in this dark place you stayed in for so long."freed said looking down crying*

" I fell in love with Jason heart a long time ago. Such a powerful mage I wish y'all could have meet him but you can't because of me. You would've liked him I'm sure if it but I took his life in order for you to stay alive. All I've done is for you so that you stay with your family and stay alive. It's to late to save me from the council and I don't think there's a point where I can turn back and stay with you. I'm glad you have them because I want there when you needed me and I'm pretty sure when the head council finds out I'm here I'll be executed for everything I've done but this right now is my final goodbye to you and this guild tell mavis I wish I was able to see her again without things being this way."lucy turns around wipping her eye of tears and smiles at freed and at everyone and bows.

       "No so fast lucy you can say you deserve everything for what you've done but it isn't your fault all of this falls on the head council. Yes your strong but your also a mage like us no one cares about the council stay here with me with your brother like you've always wanted. I haven't even known you for long but geez you already have my heart and I barely know you. So please for mavis sake stay in this guild and we'll fight for your freedom here."laxus says to lucy taking her hand and looking in her eyes.

" I guess it's time to let go of the council and Jason huh......I've waited for so long for this I don't want to go back. I don't want to be in war again I-it messes with you please if it ever war comes again please I'm begging you don't make me go back I can't go through that again not again...."lucy says faking on her knees crying while holding a picture of Jason.

         "God what have I done...... I'm a mess how do you even want someone like me in this guild.."lucy asks while her voice cracks.

" because we all have done stuff we're not proud of lucy. Your strong for doing this all alone just for your brothers safety I'm surprised at how long you've lasted. I'm proud even if you had to do dirty work for the council."freed said tucking her hair behind her ear.