2 staying for awhile

Lucys POV.
I started to fiddle with my hands when they started to stand there quiet. I don't know how to respond when there quiet thought I'm use to it. But not from my brothers guild.

"Anyways lucy why are you here??" Freed asked.

"Oh umm some business for the council and to see you for a bit at least for a couple of days if that's alright with Mr. Dreyar here."lucy reply's.

"Ahhh of course Ms.lucy anyway I would love to talk to you in private in my office if that's alright. And if my grandson laxus could be there if that's alright?"

"No it's fine."

-Time skip to hissss office-
Nobody's POV

"Ms. Lucy you mentioned that you are here on the account of the council. Would you please tell me the business you mentioned to me."

She was about to enter when a tall blonde guy walked in and leand on the wall.

"Yes of course the magic council would like the money you owe them and if they don't get they won't have a choice but to disband your guild but I have a prosition for dreyar because I know you don't have the money. I would like to stay in the guild for awhile to see how it runs and if I like what I see I'll pay the det myself and you won't have to worry about anything." Lucy said while looking him in the eyes.

"Sorry lucy but I can't put our financial in your hands. We're the ones that caused the damage and we're gonna be the ones to pay it off. It how much money do we owe the council anyway?" Makorav asked.

"33 million dollars of damage this guild has caused to towns and the council on jobs makorav. Let me help it's not like I need my money that much it's just me I take care of and Freed here and there. I have more then enough to help you and your guild out." Lucy explains.

"Hey old man listen to the chick her prostitution I would take it up. We both know we don't have the money right know. Plus Freed would be happy to see his sister for awhile. Take it old man this is one in a life time chance. If we don't we lose the guild and I can't let that happen."laxus says looking at the green haired girl in front of him.

"I see. Ms.Justin I'll take you up on your offer on one condition. You join my guild and take Mira's spot as a bartender so that she can spend time with her siblings. She works hard so I think it's time for her to take a break for awhile at least while your here."makorav says.

"You got yourself a deal ....master." Lucy says while transforming her clothes.
(What here clothes look like know are in the media)

Lucy gets up and walks out the office with laxus and the master behind them.

"LISTEN UP BRATS LUCY JUSTIN WILL BE STAYING FOR AWHILE TREAT HER LIKE FAMILY OR SO HELP ME ILL HURT YOU! Also Mira she is gonna be the bartender while she's here your free to do what ever you want in the free time."master shouted at the guild leaving Lucy sweat dropping in the back.

Lucy's POV

As I walked down the stairs I could feel everyone's eyes on me. It's nerve racking I don't like it why did I do this to myself again. Oh mavis help me.

I turned around because I felt laxus looking at me from the top floor but what I forgot to do is pay attention to where I was going and some pink haired kid got thrown into me causing me to lose my balance and fall to the floor with him on top of me. And I panicked and summoned a sword and held it to his throat.

I look at who I threaten and drop my sword on the floor and scooted back from his really fast

"OH MY MAVIS IM SO SO SO SORRY I-I DIDNT MEAN TO I THOUGHT YOU WERE SOMEONE WHO WAS AFTER ME. IM SO SORRY AGAIN OH GOD I MESSED UP!"lucy yelled in panic hyperventilating a little pacing back and forth with tears in her eyes.

Someone help me I did it again I could of killed him. While Lucy was freaking out the pink haired boys team walked over to them.

"Lucy it alright you didn't hurt him calm down."Erza said.

"NO YOU WONT UNDERSTAND I COULD HAVE HURT HIM THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME IVE DONE THIS. SOMEONE SCARES ME I FREAK OUT AND PANIC AND ALMOST KILL THEM. It what happens when your in war always on your guard anyone or any movement could trigger you. You lose your self in battle watching the people you care about die. This isn't something you should just push away just because I didn't hurt him that the problem the sword I held is sword that could have poisoned him and he would be dead in a second."lucy said looking down.

"But your guild wouldn't understand now would you. I went into war for the first time at the age of 6. I've killed many and saw so many beg for there life. It the  perks of war so no it's not alright for what I did."lucy said walking away to the bar.