3 Her story

Lucy's true form

Lucy's pov.

       "This is why I don't join guilds... "Lucy says as she puts her ignigma on her right thigh in black.

    During the whole ordeal makorav was watching Lucy's every movement on the top floor.  He figured she should join a group or get some friends here.

   "Here you go elfman.."she said quietly as she refilled his beer from behind the bar.

"monster... "he mumbled. "what kind of man hurts there own nakama..."

Lucy flinches back as she hears his comment he made. "Look OK I said I was sorry what do want me to do go back in time and stop me from doing. It happens you should be glad he didn't end up like the last elfman. Now if you please don't mind keeping your comments to your self I'm still part if the council don't forget..... Strauss." she says as she makes her way up the stairs to her brother.

-mean while with the thunder legion

"Hey freed why exactly did you not tell us about your sister?"Lexus asked.

Freed looks down at his lap where his hands are folded.

"Because she's wanted by so many dark guilds and empires. If they find her they could kill her and it was her choice to not be known by light guilds besides the masters. "he explained.

"Well of course if I were her I don't think it was for herself more like for you freed. Put it together I mean look at her and scars and how she acts.  She could give a less shit about herself being more like she was protecting you from whatever she's running from."evergreen told the group.

"Hey guys!" Lucy said arriving at the thunder legion group.

" Oh hey lulu I have a question?"freed explained.

"Oh....umm go for it? "she said nervously.

"where's your original form and why are you not in it? " he asked her.

-she transforms into it(pic above)-

"Is that better freed..... You already know why I hate this form I don't need to be reminded of what I did when I was little OK........ I already know I'm a monster... ."Lucy said as she looked at the ground with her hair in front of her face.

"Oh... Uhh right sorry.. "he said a little sad.

With she left and went back to the bar serving people  there drinks.

"So what happened with your sister?"Laxus asked.

"As you know our magic is extremely rare mainly hers besides the magic she said like the nine tailed fox slaying, celestial magic  and requip she also contains blood magic. If you've saw here eyes awhile ago they have x's on them meaning that how she's able to use that type of magic.  The magic it's self could kill her. Blood magic goes way back people used it for power to control others or kill them from the inside of your body. People where afraid of the magic to get in the wrong hands.  But for my sister she killed our parents at the age of two. We feared her that's why she thinks she's a monster."freed explained her magic and history.

....................................................................................
I guess that's all for now