4 The accident

Lucy's POV.

         This guild is rowdy as hell but at least there happy huh...... when was the last time I was actually happy?

"Yo lucy refill please!" Laxus yelled from up stairs.

"Alright coming...."Lucy said softly as she walk up the stairs over to laxus.

The thunder tribe watched her as she made her way up the stairs towards them and over to there table.

"Here you go..."Lucy says as she refills his beer and turns around to walk away.

"Hey hold on a sec would ya."he says grabbing her wrist. "I wanna talk a sec if that's alright?"

She looked at him curiously for a moment before nodding.

"I want you to join our team while you say here in the guild. So what you say?"he asks as the whole guild and his team were looking at them in shock.

"As much as that sounds fun laxus it isn't a great idea I'm made for war not some weak s-class mission they send to guilds and plus I'm working the guilds bar and still working for the council I don't have time to be in a team. But I'm glad that you asked but I'll have to reject. I'm sorry."she says with a small smile looking back at him and turning away going back to bar.

As Lucy was filling everybody drinks she didn't realize one of the council guards walking in towards her.

"Miss lucy grand doma has asked for a talk this instant. He said it's an emergency with sabertooth that they need for you to go check it out."the guards said to her.

" I really do wish that they asked lahars but it can't be helped I guess. They depend on me for everything geez. I'll be back in a little bit."she said softly summoning her blood rose sword.

"she said softly summoning her blood rose sword

Lucy teleports to sabertooth

"Jemima what the emergency and it better be good I'm not in the mood for nonsense."lucy said in front of him and his guild.

"Ahh miss lucy you made it we need you to slay the demon in our forest in the east it's been causing trouble we already tried and asked other guilds for help but everyone that return looked bloody and beat." He says.

"YOU ASKED MERE HUMANS TO DEAL WITH DEMONS FEOM THE BOOK OF ZEREF ARE YOU KIDDING ME I CAN BEARLY HANDLE ONE ON MY OWN JEMIMA! Look I'll handle it but next time solve it yourself and by yourself I mean you not some normal mages got it. Demons don't use magic they use curses so of course they come back hurt but you owe me a damn drink and a det when I need one."lucy yelled turning away and leaving to the forest killing the demon.

As lucy finishes the demon she was all bloody and beaten but she finished the demon off and teleports back to fairy tail opening the door and passing out of blood loss. As she opened the door everybody saw she beaten and bloody before she fell to the floor.

"Lucy.. LUCY!!" Freed yells as he runs to her." WENDY PLEASE HELP HER IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE SAVE MY SISTER!"he yells holding Lucy in his lap crying.

Wendy ran across the guild over to lucy and freed healing her as much as she can." It won't heal we need porlyusica right now hurry!!"she yells as one of the members run back with there healer.

"Where's the stupid brat that need help?"porlyusica asks look toward Freed.

"Lucy.... oh god get her to the infermary now."she says yelling at Freed seeing him run off with his sister in the infermary.

As porlyusica was looking over her she noticed all the scars she has from wars.

"You know Freed this isn't the first time I've seen her like this. The first time I meet her was when she was around 9 the council asked me teach her healing magic. Not once did I ever see her be selfish. She would constantly talk about the things she heard from the council on you. She never talk about her self she always complained how the council depends on her when all she wanted was to be a normal mage that belonged to a guild. The more I trained her the more as I saw as my daughter so joyful. we were raged war on over and over every time she came back the more scars she contained. Over the years after five she's been in 8 wars. Wars mess people up we were surprised when she came back that she didn't constantly fear everything but I'm pretty sure it happens here and then. She really cares for you Freed and the council screwed her over so many times saying if she does this or that. That she's able return to you but they keep pushing things on her till she's exasted and maybe won't be able to do anymore. Your lucky to have someone like her you know."she said healing Lucy as much as she can leaving Lucy resting.

"She's gonna need to rest for a couple days doing barley anything if that's possible for that stupid girl. When she healed all the way can you send her to me I would like to catch up with the brat."porlyusica said leaving guild.

Freed and his team mates sat there in silence looking at the girl laying in the bed.

"Mmmhm ....... Freed."he heard as he turned his head toward the girl laying down.

"I'm really sorry you had to see me that way..."Lucy said crying a little bit.

"Stupid you think I care about how I saw you. I was so scared worried that I was going to lose you. Your all I have damnit."Freed softly saying as a few tears left his eyes.

" you know my dream since I was little was to be with you. Join a guild fall in love or something... working is all I ever do I'm so tired of it I just want to rest for once. I don't want to be alone it's exasting."lucy said softly wiping her tears away that kept coming down.

"Than leave the council. If your so unhappy why keep leaving that life if your not happy lucy. You don't have to be you can be free and be a normal mage."laxus said toward her.

"Because I don't want to go jail laxus. You think I want to stay with council my whole life. They threaten me when I try. I don't wanna lose Freed he's all I have. They only see is power when it comes to me. Yes I'm strong but I can't defy or leave the council because I'm not risking freeds life even if it means I'm not happy then so be it. I just want Freed to live a normal life where people don't control his movements." Lucy says looking at her hands.

"What do you mean risk freeds life lucy..?"bixlow
Asked her.

"They threatens to take him away from me and y'all and I couldn't let that happens and if I do leave the council they find a way to put me in jail." She said softly.