Darling

{Story inspired by The Beatles song: Here Comes The Sun 🌞}

I will forever remember him happily asleep and bare within our warm sheets, allowing the golden sun to pour its light through the grand window. I will forever remember the way he allows himself to be lost in slumber, clinging to my presence to hold me close. I will forever remember his bashful smile and the way small happy wrinkles form underneath his bright green eyes. I will cherish his boisterous, carefree laughs and humorous jokes. That smile is the reason my poor heart skips a beat. He's an absolute dream. The best kind of dream to ever imagine. I will treasure our late hours spent in the kitchen, enjoying midnight treats to sooth the insomnia. He's sweet like candy while I'm savory, yet our preferences compliment the other perfectly. He's the kind of man who prefers bitter coffee along with a chocolate croissant to balance the flavors. I on the other hand like to drown my coffee in vanilla creamer, much to his dismay and disapproval. He'll give me a scolding, kiss alongside my neck gingerly before whispering that I'm sweet enough.

He's a soft soul; kind, shy, and timid once you truly get to know him. He blushes a fruity color once you compliment his presence, wanting to only gift the woman he loves with confidence and admiration. He's like pure magic, providing color and sparkle into someone's world without even realizing the aftermath. He's like a good novel on a stormy afternoon in the springtime. I will treasure his voice; smooth like viscous honey as he whispers sweet and delicate words from a new tune into my ear. I will forever adore our tranquil car rides through the city as we strive to avoid the attention of the microscopic paparazzi. I will forever adore his calming and gentle touch and the blissful kisses he places onto my lips, enjoying me entirely. I will forever adore the beautiful man who managed to steal my heart with one serendipitous encounter.

He's wanted by all in the world, but somehow wishes to give his time to me. He's my own personal rainbow as I always wish for him to shine fiercely. Quite the contrary, it wasn't romance at first sight so don't let the tabloids fool you. But, I will forever allow myself to love such a man and to think it all began on a colorful summer afternoon in Cannes.

"You only have two options here little darling. You can either get in this car and let me buy you that cup of coffee, or you can stand there and risk getting mobbed by the paparazzi. Take your pick."

I'm conflicted, standing by the lavish hotel entrance at such an early hour, knowing the promise of caffeine is my only chance of survival for the day. He knows it too as he sits in the classic white convertible, sporting vintage glasses as the sun decides to rise. I weigh out my options, deciding to climb into the passenger seat as he turns up the volume on a happy melody playing through the radio. He smirks largely at my actions, humming to himself as I fight a threatening smile of my own.

"Don't flatter yourself and keep your eyes on the road," I say in return.

"Yes ma'am. Buckle up."

And just like that, he removes his grip on the brakes, allowing us to venture off together into the morning sun as we create headlines.

~

Starring

Harry Styles as himself

Naomi Scott as Layla James

A/N: this story will be an AU in which H will be portrayed as himself —a world famous musician while Layla is a globally known actress/America's sweetheart

A/N: this story will be an AU in which H will be portrayed as himself —a world famous musician while Layla is a globally known actress/America's sweetheart. If you choose to read this story, I hope you're prepared for what's to come. Story will include mature content, romance, drama, mentions of alcohol and violence. All in all, this is a fun summer read for those who always seek adventure.

Link to my newly created twitter where I talk about fashion, travel, music, art, food, and of course anything and everything Cannes/Harry Styles---twitter.com/darlinglumiere