Unexpected Message

I walked thorugh the halls at school the next day feeling as if my secret had gotten out. I felt cold stares on me whever i went, but I knew no one was looking. 

Lunch came quickly and passed quickly too. And soon it was the end of the day. 'So, when are you going to tell Tom?' Destiny asked, sticking a fry into her mouth. I shrugged and looked at my phone. 'Call him.' She said. i grabbed my phone and dialed his number. 

'Hey, could you come over?' I asked, a little nervous. I hung up the phone after he replied. 

'So is he coming?' Destiny asked excitedly. I nodded and took a bite of my chicken strip. The doorbell rang a while later and I got up and opened the door. Thomas stood smiling at me and hugged me as soon as I opened the door. 

'Hey baby daddy.' Destiny said from behind me. 

'Destiny!' I exclaimed. Thomas let go of me slowly and looked at me. 

'What is she talking about?' He asked, looking me in the eyes. I looked away then made my way back over to the table and sat down in front of my food. 

'She's..' 

'DESTINY. I CAN TELL HIM.' 

Destiny smiled a bit and stopped talking. I looked up at Thomas and said 'I'm pregnant. And you're obviously the father.' Destiny laughed a bit.

'Well he'd have to be.' I shot a glare at her and she laughed a bit, 'Well it's true. I'm pretty sure innocent little Ara wouldn't have sex with someone for no reason. Unless she really likes them.' I looked up at Thomas and he was just smiling at me. 

'So you do like me.' He said, smiling some more. He sat down on the bed and looked at me.

'Hey woah bro. No sex while I'm here.' Destiny said, quickly eating her french fries.

'I'm not going to have sex with her.' He said, looking over at Destiny. She laughed.

'Of course. of course. I'll be on my way now.' She said getting up and walking out the door to her apartment.  I starred at the door, knowing Destiny was standing outside with her ear against the door. I could hear her breathing. 

'She's still out there isn't she.' Thomas said, looking at me. Then he leaned closer to me and smirked slightly, pecking my lips. Then he started moaning. I looked around in shock. What was he doing? He laughed quietly then groped my breast, which made me moan too. 

'Thomas stop!' I yelled. He let go of me then hugged me. I sat quietly. Not really knowing what to do, then hugged him back. Thomas let go of me and walked over to the door opening it, to see Destiny struggling to look under the door. 

'What are you doing,' Thomas said casually. 

'I..uh..thought you were being murdered. Oh look at the time!' Destiny stuttered and ran to her apartment.