Band camp

One of the many events at band camp is tribe events,this is where all the members are out into groups called tribes where they will all compete against each other each tribe has a leader and get to choose their own names. It just so happens that they where getting sorted into tribes at that moment. Tribe leaders went as follows
Tribe one leader: Kakyoin Noriaki
Tribe two leader: Joseph  joestar
Tribe three leader: dio brando
Tribe four leader: Jolyne cujo (jotaro and Jolyne are bro and sis here bois)
Tribe five leader: gyro Zeppeli
Drum majors include: Jonathan joestar, jotaro Kujo, and Bruno Bucciarati
_______
Y/n POV
_______
You where so excited for tribes this year it was you're favorite part of camp. Unfortunately you didn't get tribe leader this year, which you had expected you where by no means popular and those kids always got tribe leaders.
"Y/n tribe five!" I ran over to my tribe.
"Oh sweet hey y/n you're in our tribe!" My best friend yelled, it was trish una she was only a sophomore but that didn't bother me she was one of the only freshman I could tolerate last year.
The rest of the people in our tribe included
Trish, me, that weird guy kira, josuke, Diego, polneraff, Rohan, and gyro as tribe leader.
We huddled together while the other tribes got sorted.
"Alright" gyro spoke up "we gotta come up with a tribe name and chant what do we got gang?"
"What are we mystery incorporated?" I spoke up
"I like that name" Josuke responded
"Yeah mystery incorporated!" Polneraff agreed
"I refuse to be a scooby doo reference" Diego spat
"Well we need to get a name down" gyro said
"Jazz cabbage"
"Shark bait"
"Waffle House"
"Dummy tic"
"Patty cake"
"The heathers"
"Wheelie cowboys"
"Dirty Harry"
"The good the bad and the out of tune"
"These are all horrible" Diego huffed
"One more disagreement and I'll make you go extinct Diego" I said with a glare
"We need to pick one now how about we just use the leftovers " gyro said
The majority nodded their heads. "Now we need a chant everyone get in close"

"Hello everyone" our drum major Jonathan greeted our tribe "tell us the name and do your chant"
We all got in a circle around Diego who looked very unamused
"Oooh no i forgot to clean my fridge what ever will I dooo?" He said sarcastically
The group of us started to chant as we circled him
"Leftovers....leftovers...leftovers...leftover..are gonna" I made my way behind Diego for the last part I was supposed to just grab on to Diego and act scary but gyro had other plans apparently. I was suddenly lifted into the air and put on his shoulders.
"Are gonna get you!!" We bother screamed at the same time making stupid faces.
The other tribes started to clap.
"Thank you so much. the leftovers everyone!" Jonathan gave his usual smile." Now we are going to add up everyone's points" with that he left.
I looked down at gyro"can you put me down now?"
"Aw why you finally get to be tall" he looked up making sure to grab my legs so I couldn't kick him so I did the next best thing, pulled his hair."ow ow ow alright alright"he put me down
"If you wanted to do that you should have asked I would've said yes" I crossed my arms in a huff
"It was last minute plus it made it way better."
"I guess you're right for once" I sighed It was fun but I'd never admit that.
"SIT DOWN AND SHUT YOUR MOUTHS WE ARE ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS" jotaro's voice boomed and we all took our seats.
Bruno held up a piece of paper."third place is the tribe....cherry bomb!"he passed the paper to jotaro.
"Second place is...Mac and cheese for dinner!"he passed the paper to Jonathan.
"And first place is...the leftovers!"
We
Went
Ecstatic
We where screaming and jumping up and down we just won the first tribe contest it was time to celebrate.
Gyro got in my face "told you it made it better."
"Don't Get cocky drummer boy" I pulled his hat down over his eyes.
"Alright everyone good job at camp today!" Our band director Kars spoke over the microphone
"Back here tomorrow 8am and remember we have tribe activities every night! Drum majors you are free to dismiss."
______
The next few days went smoothly we placed second in the poster contest. And didn't place at all during ships and sailors. But today was a free day it was karaoke day.No tribes just karaoke.
I walked into the band room and was greeted by some familiar voices."y/n! Come sit over here!" Yukako , Koichi, and trish called me over I looked like Yukako and Koichi finally got together. I sat down next to them as mr.kars came out and grabbed the mic. "Alright no getting too loud, no inappropriate songs, and no playing sweet Caroline more then once or it's shut got  that?" He scoured.
"Yes mr.kars" we all replied.
"Alright now have fun" Mr.kars passed the mic to Bruno.
"Who's first?"
The night went on amazingly. Me,trish,and Yukako sang tell me what you want. Josuke sang and I man or a muppet. All the rodeo boys sang country roads. It was last call and gyro stood up to do another song.
He whispered something to Jonathan who was controlling the songs and then spoke into the mic"this is meant to be a duet but Johnny is a coward anyway here we go." He started the song and I froze. Trish slowly turned to me she knew this song was from my favorite movie. She knew exactly what I would do.
"Please don't embarrass yourself y/n"
"You know I have too trish" I gave her a sad look.
"Oh god..." they lyrics to the song finally started