Band ten hut!

Gyro's POV
______________
Aw yes band camp the best time of the year. It also helped that gyro made drum captain that year so he got to boss some freshman around. But that part didn't start for a few days right now it was time for leadership training. Him and a bunch of others stayed in a classroom watching those cheesy movies about working together all day, and learning ways to teach freshman.
He would notice Every now and then the returning drum major would look down at his phone and tell a person to go downstairs and find someone named (y/n) the name sounded familiar but he didn't know where he had heard it before.
"Gyro!" He was awoken from his not paying attention to the drum major
"If you act enthusiastic you'll be enthusiastic I get it"
"That wasn't what I was asking..you got called down to go see (y/n)"With a sigh he got up and went toward the door"it's downstairs where we get uniforms"
Gyro approached the room and saw Johnny rolling out of the door "hey dude" he held his hand up for a high-five
"What's up here to get fitted?" He grabbed his friends hand enthusiastically
"Yeah I guess just glad I didn't have to listen to snores McGee up there anymore"
"You got that right I gotta head back up there see you in a bit"
And with that Johnny headed back upstairs. Right before he walked in he bumped into someone
"I'm sorry y/n I have to head to work can you finish up here" it was erina a clarinet  player a nice one at that
"Yeah I got it you head out" a voice responded"
"Oh sorry gyro I have to go but y/n will help you out"
Before he could respond she speed off
"Uh hey I'm looking for y/n?" He turned and walking into the room.
It was a little bigger then a closet one wall looked like a bowling ally rowed with shoes close to the ceiling. The other wall had a rack of pants all different sizes with a wall of matching hats behind it,along with a few desks with papers and clipboards all over them. And I'm front on the back wall where two racks of jackets the racks where two levels y'all and welded into the floor to allow for more storage.
"Oh! Hey you must be gyro I'll be down in a sec I just gotta put this up!"
He looked toward the voice to see a girl standing on the top of one of the racks on her tippy toes trying to reach to hang up a jacket.
"Woah! Woah! Get down from there you're gonna fall!" He ran over to catch her but too his surprise she just jumped down
"Hey Romeo I'm fine I do this all the time now let me get your file out" she ran over to one of the desks and grabbed a binder" he couldn't help but stare at her she seemed so small, like he could just break her like a twig.
"How do you spell your last name?" She asked him giving him a sharp stare. Why was she mad at hime what did he do he thought to himself
"Oh it's z-e-p-p-"
"Found it!" She interrupted him and ran to the racks of uniforms and pulled out a bag with his name on it"now what do you play" she asked while opening the bad
"Really you don't know I'm gyro Zeppeli the snare the DRUM captain"
"I just have a bad memory now take off your shoes and put these on" she threw his assigned pair of uniform pants at his face it was then he remembered where he had seen her before.
_____flashback_____
He thought back to last year he had torn a hole in his jacket during a competition and was told to head to the storage room and ask if anyone could fix it.
He got in there and asked a few others on the uniform crew if they could fix it he was directed to a girl sitting at a small desk in the corner with a pile of jackets next to her.
"Uh hey can you fix a whole in this" he handed her the jacket"
"Y-yeah that's my job..." she was quietly took the jacket and got to work sewing the hole
_____flashback over______
Her hair had grown longer and she seemed more confident in herself sense then
"So you made uniform manager?" He asked awkwardly pulling up his uniform pants
"Yep wasn't much competition considering what a hell hole this job it" she laughed at her own joke gyro had no idea what she meant by that. "Here I'll help with jacket" ,marching jackets can be incredibly hard to put on sometimes but it's also incredibly personal to have someone else help you, she stood behind gyro as he slipped on the front of the jacket.
"Can you lift up your hair?" She asked incredibly close him
"Yeah.." he lifted his hair up. He had no Idea why he was so embarrassed she's just helping him zip up his jacket.
The zipper got stuck about halfway up."it looks like I'll have to get you a bigger size.." she sighed.
"Yeah I beefed up from last year" he winked at her making a flex motion.
"You jacket the jacket you buy me a meal for having to fix it." She retorted giving him a death glare. Oh yeah she definitely got more confident in herself from last year.
He watched as she mumbled to herself about different sizes before hopping on  top of the rack of jacket once again to grab one from the top level. It was then he noticed how good those shorts looked on her. He hopped she would catch him looking.
That's when he once again was hit in the face with an article of clothing. "Try that it's a 450" she hopped Down. The new jacket fit much better on him.
"Ok now squat." He looked at her confused.
"Look if you wanted to watch me workout all you had to do was ask-" WACK straight to the back of the head y/n had hit him with the clipboard she was holding.
"It's a stress test dumb ass! For the uniform"
"Yeah right" his face was even redder now. Why did he feel this way.
She had gyro do a number of different things to test his uniform and in the end the new jacket fit and was recorded and put back on the rack.
"Alright you're a drummer so you don't need a hat so you can head back upstairs and send down Narancia when you get back up there". She was busy looking down at her clipboard recording his new sizes.gyro turned to leave the room but stopped.
"Hey can i get your Snapchat?" He asked her
"Why?"
"I want to invite you to the leadership party we are having later it's gonna be baller" he shot her the classic finger guns.
"O-oh sure..lemme get it out" she pulled out her phone which had a cute little fluffy bunny case on it.
'So cute' he thought to himself.
"Ok it [insert snap name]" she showed him her phone so he could record it
"Cool thanks I'll see you around" he turned and left.
'Shit now I have to plan a whole party I just wanted her number you're such a dumbass Zeppeli' he mentally cursed at himself. He headed back upstairs and sat next to Johnny
"Why where you in there so long you two hook up?" Johnny nudged gyro.
"What no I would never! I just had to get my jacket redone" gyro blushes at the comment.
"May I remind you of Jessie, Ana, Mary,han-"
"Ok dude I get it I hook up with people but I swear I didn't this time" he punched Johnny on the shoulder
"Yeah right that's y/n l/n she would've if you asked"
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"She's like you she'll kneel at your feet and give you a bj if you give the slightest bit of affection" Johnny answered.
Was that really the shy girl he had met last year he didn't want to think of her that way.
"Yeah whatever you say Johnny-boy" he turned his attention back to the drum major starting a game to teach about friendship..

To be continued....