Part 29

It was around 7 when everyone was down and we planned to play Spin the bottle. I ordered Chinese for dinner before game. Jake brought drinks and an empty beer bottle to spin.

The game began and the first one on whom bottle landed was John, Jake was opposite to him so he asked "Truth or dare?" John said "Dare" Jake dared him "I dare you to give the hottest boy among the group a lap dance." He said "Do you know why I am single till now? Because I am gay and I like you a lot Jakey bear."

He chuckled and got up and gave Lap dance to Jake we all laughed at it. It was too funny to handle Jake absolutely hated it and John was making it more funny by teasing him more.

By now we all knew it was a joke except for Jake, we planned to keep it a secret from him. John spin the bottle and it landed on Rachel and she chose truth so John asked her "If not Danish then who would you have dated among other group members?"

She looked around at everyone and said "Caleb, he is the funniest among all of us, the coolest and most understanding one so I would choose Caleb." Caleb just chuckled and said "Danish don't you ever leave her I have my eyes on her from today."

Danish just rolled his eye and said "Bro you are taken and don't make your girlfriend hate my girl. Your girl's look say she wants to kill Rachel."

Linda just chuckled and said "No it's nothing like that let's move on to next." Rachel spin and it landed on Eva she choose Dare Rachel gave her dare "I dare you to tie your hands to your ankles for the rest of the game."

She did as she was told and spin the bottle it landed on Danish and he choose Truth, Eva asked him "Have you ever pretended to be sick to get out of something? If so, what was it?" I knew he pretended to be sick last month when I forced him to go out shopping with me so I knew he will bring that incident.

He chuckled and said "The latest was last month and I knew Tessa had known all this while that I was faking it. I did not go out shopping that day with you because shopping with you is tiring and none of us boys love that so we always come up with one or the other excuse to get out of it."

I just rolled my eye and he spin and it landed on Rachel as she was already done so he spin again and it landed on Kyle and he choose dare Danish dared him "Go to the bathroom, be inside for seven minutes and the person to your left has to be in there with you the whole time."

Linda was on his left and they left. For seven minute Caleb, Eva and I stood outside bathroom. We did not hear them talk, after seven minute we opened the door to see Linda sitting on one corner and Kyle on other. After then we went back and sat down.

Kyle spin and it landed on Jake and he choose truth "Who is the sexiest person in this room?" He without thinking or looking around said "Eva" Eva, Damon and I look at him in shock, Caleb just chuckled and Kyle's expression was unreadable.

Jake spin the bottle without looking up and it landed on Helen she choose dare Jake dared her "Tell someone something negative you have said about them in private."

She looked around and then said "John when I first saw you I thought you were a arrogant jerk because you talked to Tes nicely but did not say hi to me even when I was your best friends girlfriend. So I told Samuel that you are asshole and that he should not be friends with you."

I remembered that time, then Danish, Samuel, John, Caleb, Jake and I were best friends. One day Sam brought his girlfriend to meet us and John was not good with strangers and he did not even say hi to her.

John said "Now you know me well, I was not good with strangers, thanks to you and Rachel I changed."

Helen spin the bottle and it landed on me I choose dare and she said "I dare you to have someone blindfold you. Then, everyone in the group kisses you on the cheek, and you have to choose one person that you want to make out. Soon after they peck your cheek."

I chuckled and said "I may make out with your boyfriend being blindfolded." Helen said "I don't care atleast you will have your first kiss."

Damon asked "You have never kissed anyone before?" Helen said "She has been single all her life and no never kissed anyone yet."

I know Damon and I kissed but they do not need to know. And I know whom I want to kiss and I have a plan. Jake blindfolded me and then one after the other everyone kissed me on my cheek.

When Damon kissed me on the cheek I knew it was him so I placed both my hands on his cheeks and said "Damon every time I wanted to say this but someone or the other came and our talk was cut. Damon I like you too."

As soon as I said it, he removed my blindfold and kissed me. We had our small make out session and heard others cheering and hooting.

When we pulled away I said "This was better than the last kiss. I guess better than the kiss we shared in our childhood. Helen my first kiss was when we were kids and used to play hide and seek."

After that we told everyone our story how he kissed me in our childhood and how we kissed in school.

Jake said "I am happy for you two. Dare any of you hurt each other. Damon she is my sister and Tes he is my brother so don't ever hurt one another."

We both nodded and Damon just pecked my lips and we continued our game.