Part 2

After school I took a cab and came back home as Jake had practice. At home I completed my school work which we got on our first day back. After which I relaxed for an hour and then went down to meet Jake as he might have been back by now.

I saw him lying on the couch of living room watching football match on television. I asked him "How was your day?" He said "Good but the practice was tiring. I saw Matt the new guy playing basketball alone. He was good, I told him he could join the team but he refused."

I nodded "He was the one who hid my phone in Mrs. Davis class and saved my ass. Anyway what were you doing on basketball court?" He told me "I was done with my practice so I went to shower and change, when on my way I saw basketball courts lights were turned on. I was the last one to leave so I thought about switching them off when I saw him playing. We played a round too which he won. I guess after we stopped playing basketball like we used to do, I lost my skills."

I chuckled at him and said "By the way you never won any game against me also, you were always a loser." He threw a cushion at me and said "I always let you win, anyway when is your next race?"

"It's tomorrow, will you be coming to watch it?" He threw his arms on my shoulder and side hugged me and said "I will never miss your single match, I know I am your lucky charm." I rolled my eyes and said "Ya lucky charm my foot. When our parents returning? Any calls or updates?" He just shook his head in a no and continued watching football match.

Our parents only visit us on our birthdays and for Christmas or stay with us when they are in city. We don't talk to each other for months. But we never complaint, we are happy the way it is. Whenever they our here I can't race as they won't allow us to be out late at night. I am a street bike racer and go by the name "The Night Queen."

I am unbeatable and everyone in the area know me but not the real me, many people from school are there but no one has ever guessed it's me Jake's nerd sister. I wear glasses and braces just to hide my real face at school, I have been racing for the past 2-3 years and learnt it from Aiden, he is 28 year old.

He is an elder brother to me and Jake, he was our babysitter when we were small. But when we turned 11 our parents thought we can live alone with maids and he may turn into a bad influence on us. He was 17 when he started baby sitting us and we were 6.

Once Jake went out bowling with his friends who used to bully me, Jake was unaware of that. There he met Aiden and asked him to come over as by then our parents have started travelling more often.

Aiden along with his brother started coming over more as he did not liked us being alone, our maid saw how happy we were with him, specially me as now I had company so she never informed our parents about him. Jake was happy with his friends and always busy, he never realized what was going on with me.

One day Jake was ill so he did not come to school and Aiden had come to pick me up when he saw all the bullying going on. That time I was only 14.

He complained about Jake's two best friend of that time to principal who expelled them as they have been doing it after several warning prior to my complaint also. Jake when he knew felt guilty and never ever made such close friends in school till date.

After that incident Aiden took me and Jake to gym and thought us to fight, as we grew we learnt to fight and I saw bike racing and was awed by it and learnt to ride it. At the age of 15 I started to race and Aiden became my manager. I was a quick learner and the best.

In the time being I have changed from nerd but still dressed up like one in school so that I can race without anyone finding out. Till date my parents don't know my real face or the changed me, they still think of me as a nerd I was in my childhood. Jake supported me a lot in my racing and the change.

Jake and I have many friends outside of school who are with us in gym and hangout with us. We do not do any illegal things though at least not Jake, and Aiden keeps a track on us so that we don't get involved in anything illegal. He is a police officer now so he has less time for us as he is busy with his work, but like Jake he also never missed any of my race.

Tessa when she is not nerd:

So this is how The Night Queen was born

So this is how The Night Queen was born. You have any question?