35

"Thank you for hanging out with me for the whole day." Taehyung smiles.

"Yea.. Why were you with me this whole time? Maybe he just wants to be closer with me..."

"Okay, bye!!"

Both parted ways. Taehyung was heading to his room and Alicia was heading to hers too.

She sat down on her bed and sighed.

"Great.. I have to be here for a week. In an island full of.. well, mostly BOYS.. I already miss home."

She decided to call her mom.

"Mom!"

"Sweetie, how are you doing? Are you okay there?"

"Yea, it's really pretty here."

"Yes, I saw your pictures. I'm happy that you're having fun!!"

"I miss you already!"

"Awwe, sweetie... Be careful, I heard there are paparazzis  there."

"I know. I know. I'm alert."

"Oh, and sweetie.. How are things between you and Damian?"

There was silence.

"I'm sorry, hun.. I'm just trying to make sure you're okay."

"No it's okay mom. I still haven't talked to him. Well the thing is , I truly forgot about him for a second."

"I don't know what's going on between you two but I hope you guys will fix it. I remember those times where you guys we're still so little. You guys were such good childhood friends."

"Yes.. yes we we're."

Sehun opens the door and peaks with his head.

"We're all eating together, c'mon!"

"Okay.. Coming!" Alicia shouts back.

"'Mom, I have to go.. I love you and miss you! Bye!"

"Wait Ali-"

Alicia then ended the call. She hurried up downstairs, afraid of getting left behind. She wasn't familiar with this island at all.

"...I was going to tell here about Damian coming here."

-

"Drinks on me!" Kai shouts.

"Im buying everything off the drinks menu." Chanyeol happily opens the menu but a guy glares at him.

"Malibu Sunset please..

"Bloody mary... Thank you."

"One black russian cocktail."

"Can I get uh..... water."

"You're not drinking?"

"No, I'll pass."

"If any of you gets past 3 cups of alcohol, i'm locking you outside." Suho glares at all of them.

"What?" Kai looks at him.

"I don't want any of you getting so drunk like last time. And also we have to be careful."

After eating at the bar/ restaurant, the headed straight to their rooms.

"Goodnight everyone!" Suho shouts.

Luckily, everyone followed Suho's commands. No one was that drunk, just tipsy.

Alicia woke up by the noise of a hair dryer.