43

"What? Baekhyun, he's getting married?" Alicia's bestriend shouted and her voice can be heard through the halls. Her mom quickly comes in.

"Yeah he is. I know it's so sudden."

"I thought he was into you."

"He's not, were just very close."

"Sure."

She knocks quickly before opening the door.

"What? Who's going married?"

"Oh, uh my friend Baekhyun is."

"Isn't that your close friend? The one that offers a ride here?"

"Yeah."

"Isn't he too young to be married?"

"Ma, he's 22 years old."

"Well, I got married when I was 24 but that was a long long time ago."

"Okay, I'll talk to you later. Bye!" Alicia lays down on her bed and sighs.

Meanwhile in Exo dorm, all the boys were in confusion and shock as they heard the news. But not Sehun.

"Why would he do this? Dang, why can we just forget the past. Were just young adults trying to figure out the world. Why can't our mistakes be gone?" Kai says as he rubs his temples.

"It was my fault, i'm the oldest one. I should have stepped in and fixed this madness. I mean I can't fix it but just help to prevent it."

All of them have blank faces except Sehun.

"Then why did you do it? Is it because you think its cool to do bad things? Now what? What is someone digs our past? What happens?"

Kai looks at him and clenches his jaw. Suho goes to him and tried to calm him down.

"Answer me. Why? Do you all think its cool to be in gangs? To be a drug addict? To be scary? To be those worthless thugs who do nothing but-" Sehun didn't finish his sentence when he recieved a sudden blow from Kai.

"Kai enough!" Xiumin shouts as he helps Suho and Lay pull the two from each other.

Sehun coughs and smirks.

"You say you've changed, but you still act like one. I wanted an anwer Kai. An answer, not violence."

Kai exhaled and stared at him.

"Are you gonna answer or what?" Sehun said.

"Stop." Suho glared at the youngster.

The door opens and everyone looks.

"You guys are lucky dispatch didn't know where our new dorm is. I could hear all of the fuss from the outside" Chen locks the main door and walked to his room.

"Does anybody know where Alicia is now?"

"She's in her house. She's safe."

"She better be. After what Baekhyun did, she should be."

-

"What is this?" Jeon Somi, Shownu's adopted sister looks at the text message his brother sent to him.

"Is he out of his mind? He wants me to marry this guy named Baekhyun?" Her was face filled with disgust.

She quickly calls his brother but he didn't answer.

She calls again and this time he answered.

"Hello" Shownu says.

"Hey! What is this- this thing. I'm getting married and what? Who said I wanted to? I don't even know this guy!"

Shownu chuckles.

"Yes you do. He's in the Kpop group Exo. You should know, they are really popular."

"I don't care. I'm not getting married."

"You said you were lonely?"

"So you paid someone to marry me? Hello, there are so many guys who wants to date me and I don't even- Why would I want to marry someone?"

"You'll like him."

"I don't. Can you just stop?"

"Mom and dad said you need to get married. You're getting old."

"Old? You're older than me! You should get married! I'm only 20 years old!"

"We just don't want you to be lonely"

"I am not lonely! Stop this right now, I swear."

"Somi."

"Is this about your problems again? You owe him something huh."

"No I don't."

"Don't drag me in your problems Shownu. I told you i'm not marrying that guy."

"It's the only way to save him." There was a pause.

"What?"

-