45

Jungkook puts his index finger on his lips and shushes her.

He waits for silence before taking his hands off her mouth.

He carefully looks at the door windows.

"We're safe now." He whispers to her ear.

"W-we? What's going on?" She looks at him.

Jungkook stares at her before walking away.

"Aren't you going to answer me Jk? What is going on?"

Jungkook kept walking.

Alicia sighs loudly and follows him.

"Why does it feel like something is going on and I have no idea what it is? Aren't you going to tell me? So that I know? So that i'll have a heads up-"

Jungkook grabs her arm and stares at her soul.

"Alicia. You want the truth?"

Alicia gulps and nods.

There was a silence for a moment.

Jungkook looks at Alicia's downturned eyebrows to her worried eyes and lastly her lips. Her quivering lips.

He slowly leans and to his suprise she did too.

Jungkook quickly realized and pulled away, wiping his temples and says in a faint voice "I'm sorry."

Alicia blinked for a couple of time and finally said a word.

"I-i need to go." And off she went.

-

"Hey, make sure to stay safe. I heard it's really bad. Don't get caught up in anything ok?" Bang Chan says to Felix as he walks out of their dorm.

All idols know about the mess Exo and Bts has caught up in. And to be honest, they can't really stay away from it because they are in one too. Everyone has their own secret and problems to face.

"I wonder how they are." Naeyon says as she swipes left and right to her homescreen.

"I bet they're fine." Jeongyeon says as she opens a bottle of water and takes a big gulp.

"I bet you're worrying too."

"Of course I am. We are in the same company and what happens to them will affect us somehow."

Nayeon raises her brows.

"Of course! I do care for them. Also. Them as a human being... I don't want want them getting hurt too."

Meanwhile,

"Aren't you supposed to stay away from her?" Taehyung says to Jungkook who is walking back and forth.

"I know."

"You're putting her in danger."

"I know."

"Then what are you doing? Poor Baekhyun hyung, he's sacrificing his love life for her and there you are." Taehyung pouts.

Jungkook sighs loudly.

"I know what to do! Just stay away from her again and you'll be fine." Taehyung smiles.

"What if I don't want to."

"Um.. Then you are out of your mind."