12

"So, are your parents this strict? Like you've never been outside. Like outside outside before?" Baekhyun looks at Alicia.

"I mean... not like that. It's just they love me much." Said Alicia, her eyes still glued under the bridge.

Baekhyun gives her an nod.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Namjoon says while putting her arms around Alicia's shoulders.

Alicia flinches and blushes.

"Slow down there buddy." Baekhyun pulls away Namjoon's arms.

"When are we coming back?" Jimin asks.

Alicia then looks at them.

"Well.." Namjoon looks at her.

"We should go back now, they are probably looking for us." Sehun says.

Namjoon looks at Alicia.

"It's fine." Alicia says.

"Ok.... Let's go." Namjoon says to them and they are headed back to the art museum.

As they were on the gate, the school's security guard was outside, leaning on the bus playing with his phone.

"Seriously?" Baekhyun whines.

"What are we supposed to do now?" Jimin looks at Namjoon.

"Well..." Namjoon says while his voice is trailing off.

"I guess there's only one way." Sehun says.

"What is it?" Suho looks at him.

"Telling the truth." Sehun coughs.

"Heck no!" Taehyung pops out of no where.

"Taehyung where the heck were you?" Namjoon goes up to him.

"You guys were so busy in the bridge, and no one was listening to me!" He raises his voice and looks at everyone.

"So I decided to buy food." He grins.

He then munches the chips he brought.

"Ugh, I guess we are stuck here." Namjoon says.

"No we aren't, Let's just tell the truth." Sehun says.

And there was silence.

"I'm sorry. Because of us you're going to be in trouble." Baekhyun scoots over to Alicia.

"No, i'm in it too. It's my fault, if you didn't care much for me, you shouldn't be here now." Alicia smiles.

Baekhyun pats her head.

Then they hear a sound from above.

"Hey, can you check the east side of wing 2. Some kids have been wrecking. Repeat, check the east side of wing 2. Some kids have been wrecking." The security guard's walkie talkie.

"Copy." The security guard says. Then he whines putting back his phone back.

"I guess I need to watch my favorite K drama later." He says while running inside.

"Yes! THANK YOU JESUS!" Jimin jumps.

"Who ever that person in that east side is an angel sent from heaven." Taehyung says still munching his chips.

They then carefully sneaked their way inside.