I FINALLY SAW HER

DAS POV

After, the incident that happened(about changing people classes because of me)  I went to the hostel I was assigned to and begin to arrange for the next day, A boy came in and greeted me saying "how far gee, so na you dey make our girls dey cry, lolss all those girls sef ehn dey be drama queens" I just looked at him and smiled a bit, he then said guy what is it, you are just smiling but well no problem am moqram, the boy introduced himself stretching out his hand, I shook it and he said I think we are freinds now tapping my shoulders and smiling at me, with that he left. I Was done arranging and was ready to go to bed, I taught of jewel before I slept off.
It was already morning, that I didn't even know (I actually nearly woke up late), I stood up and went to the bathroom to take my bath, once I was done I dressed for school and went out of the hostel, soon it was time for breakfast, on my way going to the dinning hall I saw the guy from yesterday (moqram) he greeted me walking towards me"how are you, he said " I am fine thanks, we got to the dinning and qued for the food, I looked around looking for jewel, but I didn't see her I didn't even know when it was my turn to pick the food, someone from behind tapped me and said"guy please if you are taking  food please do and stop looking around like you misplaced something" everyone busted into laughter, I just looked at him and left without saying anything, I didn't want jewel to start thinking am a fighter Lols😂. I was done eating, and I didn't even see the so called moqram anywhere(wait I taught he said he was my Freind now oo.. Lols.)  But well i don't care, afterall I am not looking for him but jewel I glanced around again, maybe I would see her and when I didn't see her i stood up to go for the assembly.
      The assembly was not anything like my previous  school, sometimes I wonder why my mum brought me  here but then I thaught and said "ohh because of jewel..lols am just stupid for thinking like dat. The assembly soon finished and everyone matched to their classes, I was going towards the class when I saw moqram whom i lost some few minute ago. Hey, he called out to me,were where you, I didn't see you around I taught you have lost. really, see this guy that I suppose to be telling that to I taught to myself, I just smiled, he looked at me and said, why are you trying to act like you are gentle, well we know your type I just wanted to ask if you would please follow me to the cafeteria I need to get food to eat. I looked at him and just said didn't you eat breakfast, he laughed and said noo I gave it to someone else, we had a deal so shall we. I didn't understand how someone would have a deal with his food but I just followed him, on getting there we met some other guys also whom he introduced me to.
"Madoo,moqram is he not the new guy, how come you just quickly speak to him" A guy said in a deep tone, the guy whom I later found out his name  was Stephen
"Abi now moqram of all people" another guy said, whose name was idowest. I just smiled at them and sat down, to wait for moqram.  We talked for sometimes the guys were very funny and lively. After buying everything he wants,we stood up to go to the class.
  As I entered the class the biology teacher was already in the class(OMG!  I didn't know about this, how come those guys didn't tell me that) the biology teacher whose name is mrs Tijani was standing in front of a girl, Wait isn't that jewel(wow I finally saw her after too much stress today)  she was saying  something to her has I walked in, I was staring at her(Gosh how will someone just be so beautiful has this, I taught to myself) I was still thinking and staring at her when her eyes met mine, my heart skipped and the next thing she was coughing seriously. God what could have happened to her now did her heart also skipped or what? I asked myself, the biology teacher walked up to her and told her that, "jewel you really have to go to the clinic. Clinic? But what happened to her? Or maybe my eye made her  to cough?  No way I have the most charming eyes, all this questions was running through my head that I  didn't know the last thing she said, but I just saw her walking out of the classroom with a girl angry.  But I really felt bad for her, i wonder what happened to her but am very sure it wasn't my eyes and with that I continued the rest of the class glancing at the teacher a bit thinking about jewel.

Hey guys!!!  I hope you all are enjoying my story.
What do you guys think of das, he his just worried over jewel that his not even sick, he didn't know that she is actually sick because of him Lols. I hope he find out soon sha, and typical das he thinks he has a charming eyes😂😂.
What do you guys think of moqram and his freinds?

Please just help  me by tapping the little tiny star😭😭😍